Anyone ordered an EX30?

The place to discuss everything else..
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

BuzBox wrote: ↑Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:57 am You won't be disappointed with the LBX. Having tested a Toyota Yaris Cross for a long term review, its a really impressive city car. The LBX mirrors this general concept whilst adding their usual flair of luxury.
Looks a nice car. Let's hope Lexus have fixed the flat battery issue of the Yaris Cross which is reportedly plaguing the model (things like keyless entry and flattening the small 12v axillary battery quite quickly).
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019

JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

blastpipe, I hope you're not feeding the troll... πŸ˜‰
XC40 MY24 B4 Ultimate Dark, Black Leather, Crystal White, 20" Rims
Lincolnshire England.
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

JFDIT wrote: ↑Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:43 pm blastpipe, I hope you're not feeding the troll... πŸ˜‰
No idea what you're talking about! Just relaying info from another Motoring Nation forum.
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019
JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

That's alright then 😁.
Did you see the apology from Toyota's CEO for falsifying their Diesel Engine emissions data. And that's on top of their Safety Tests rigging.
Lincolnshire England.
gripross

Post by gripross »

i am now thinking our troll definitely works for Toyota....i thought i'd walked into a Toyota showroom with the sales patter he was peddling. Or maybe just trying to justify the fact that hes ordered a Toyota
Ordered XC40 B4 FWD Ultimate in Vapour Grey 26/08/23 Factory Order Quoted 12 week Delivery
Delivered 24th January 2024

Gone XC40 B4P R Design Pro Pearl White factory order ( ordered 13/07/21) took delivery 18/10/21
JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

Our troll gets his info from scanning our posts and Google then regurgitating it. No new or original thought involved. Probably doesn't even have a car!
Lincolnshire England.
Deleted User 4737

Post by Deleted User 4737 »

blastpipe wrote: ↑Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:51 pm
JFDIT wrote: ↑Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:43 pm blastpipe, I hope you're not feeding the troll... πŸ˜‰
No idea what you're talking about! Just relaying info from another Motoring Nation forum.
Don't worry blastpipe, their are a few members who think i'm a troll seemingly because I have views often complementary regarding other manufacturers. Some may think that's so childish but that's how things are today I guess, its OK with me though.
Deleted User 4737

Post by Deleted User 4737 »

blastpipe wrote: ↑Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:35 pm
BuzBox wrote: ↑Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:57 am You won't be disappointed with the LBX. Having tested a Toyota Yaris Cross for a long term review, its a really impressive city car. The LBX mirrors this general concept whilst adding their usual flair of luxury.
Looks a nice car. Let's hope Lexus have fixed the flat battery issue of the Yaris Cross which is reportedly plaguing the model (things like keyless entry and flattening the small 12v axillary battery quite quickly).
Most (if not all) manufacturers have decided to fit smaller batteries to Hybrids, even Mild-Hybrids, perhaps not thinking of the two week-plus lay-up when folk go on hol's. Would recommend getting a hand-held jump starter to anyone driving such vehicles.
Felindre

Post by Felindre »

Actually the reverse: Volvo have switched to a full size 12v battery in the B series, in addition to the 48v battery in the boot. The problem a few have had is I think the 48v to 12v converter as the motor/generator is 48v. Not a wide problem though, as mine's coming up 3 years old and no problems, so most likely just a bad batch.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
eugen61

Post by eugen61 »

I wonder if the parked car battery drain is not linked to the modem connecting the car to the internet. Every time I open the Volvo Cars app to check outside temperature, the car modem and GPS wakes up to send data to Volvo’s servers and back to the app on my phone. Only after 5 days have passed since last engine start the car enters in standby mode, the modem is shut down and car data is no longer accessible in the app.
Last edited by eugen61 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.