Warm/hot air on your feet

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Ruby12345#

Post by Ruby12345# »

All sorted feet as warm as toast used the link very informative ,, as for talking to the car the wife thinks I am mad as it is... If I am sat in the car asking it questions the guys in the white coats will be on speed dial. :lol:

Thanks again for all your help and advice its very much appreciated....

ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

I use voice commands more than I did with Sensus but I must start using them even more.

Voice commands and high beam assist are things I wanted years ago and now we have them, well have had for sometime now.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
EmJay

Post by EmJay »

Ruby12345# wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:24 pm
eugen61 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:17 pm It might be easier to check the owner’s manual for such basic functions: https://www.volvocars.com/uk/support/car/xc40
Well thats what i would do but for some reason the previous owner misplaced said book .. Thanks again for stating the obvious... ;-(
You cannot blame the previous owner for misplacing a manual simply because the manual is not printed but is in E form both within the car and on the Volvo App!

Finding information in the car's centre display

You can access the owner's manual in the following ways:

Swipe from the top and down on the centre display in order to open the top view.
Tap on Owner's manual.
Find information by:
using the search function
navigating visually using exterior and interior images
clicking through categories.

Note: The digital owner's manual is not available while driving.

Simples!
XC40 Momentum B4P (MY2021) Denim Blue, FWD, Automatic