All Volvo XC40 related discussions
dapaca

Post by dapaca »

Rather underwhelming.

Volvo 2.13.3.jpg

MY23 B4 Ultimate Dark in Thunder Grey.

ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Pity though that they don't tell us what the bugs are so that we know what is being fixed.
Last edited by ChrisLF on Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

Well, they would have to acknowledge there was a "bug" rather than a "feature ". And the fix may not work for everyone causing a customer backlash.

Strange though... they highlight the Heated Steering wheel pre conditioning which does actually work! Must be a settings or logic change?
XC40 MY24 B4 Ultimate Dark, Black Leather, Crystal White, 20" Rims
Lincolnshire England.
VloMo

Post by VloMo »

It’s just poor communication really. My cameras went temporarily unavailable yesterday- at no point did I think feature and if 2.13.3 listed fixes for things other than this or even this on other models my customer satisfaction would be the same , well actually a bit higher as shows a bit more transparency. Problems always come up it’s how they are handled that makes the most difference for me.
JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

Update just finished, took 8 mins.
XC40 MY24 B4 Ultimate Dark, Black Leather, Crystal White, 20" Rims
Lincolnshire England.
Cro

Post by Cro »

I get the feeling that this update will release only to MY24 cars. I've not yet seen any older cars with v2.13.3.
Late MY23 XC40 B4P AWD Ultimate Bright Dusk /w Pixel lights.
Ordered 25th August 2022, delivered 11th January 2023
AldridgeAndy

Post by AldridgeAndy »

Must be the “big release” for 2.13.3 today, as said earlier, must only be a very small update which completed in a few minutes.
2024 MY - Volvo XC40 B3 Plus Dark
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Yeah, I had the notification earlier. Will schedule the install it in due course.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
RonFleet

Post by RonFleet »

Mine updated yesterday. Nothing obvious (to me, at least) has changed. At least my radio station favourites were preserved this time.
Cheers,
Ron

XC40 B3 Plus Automatic
Fjord Blue
adrian_xc40

Post by adrian_xc40 »

Hello to all!
On an italian forum i just read something about the future updates/changelog in AAOS. They quote an american forum as well. Please be prepared:

Update 2.14.0
Adaptive Cruise Control improvements for better responsiveness in heavy traffic conditions.
New feature for automatic seat position adjustments based on the driver's profile.
Update 2.15.0
Drivetrain management algorithm update for improved fuel efficiency.
Mobile app enhancements including the introduction of remote diagnostics.
Introduction of a pedestrian and cyclist detection system for improved safety.
Update 2.16.0
Stability improvements to the infotainment system, reducing system crashes or glitches.
Introduction of an autonomous self-parking feature.
Automatic interior temperature adjustments based on external weather conditions.
Update 3.0
Major redesign of the infotainment system interface, providing increased intuitiveness and customizability.
Introduction of an automatic lane change feature for highway driving.
Gesture control feature for controlling certain functions without physical touch.
Significant drivetrain management algorithm update for further improved performance and fuel efficiency.
Navigation system now syncs with the driver's smartphone calendar, providing automatic navigation to upcoming appointments.
Driver fatigue detection system that alerts the driver when they need to take a break.
Update 3.1
Minor bug fixes and improvements to the infotainment system.
Enhancements to the automatic lane change feature based on user feedback.
Multiple seat and climate settings can now be saved and recalled for different drivers.
Additional refinements to the drivetrain management algorithm.
Smartphone notifications can now be displayed on the car's display.
Accuracy enhancements to the driver fatigue detection system.
MY24 23w51 XC40 B3P Plus, minus Blis, in Vapour Grey metallic, Blond Leather interior and Panoramic sunroof, H/K sound system, 19” Rims.