Second Volvo

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
houltmac

Post by houltmac »

Hi all! New member from the Cotswolds. I’ve just traded in my aging V40 R-Design for a MY20 XC40 T3 R-Design in Crystal White Metallic with the Winter Pack.

Purchased through TMS which was a simple joy. Christmas got a little in the way of collection but have it now and loving it.

It’s my first auto and first SUV/crossover/whatever you want to call it. I’m really enjoying the more relaxed and comfortable drive and can’t wait to take it on some adventures.

Planning to add mud flaps but other than that pretty much happy as it is.

MY2020 XC40 T3 Auto R-Design Crystal White Metallic with Winter Pack

ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Good to see that you got the auto.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
Alexandrovich

Post by Alexandrovich »

Welcome, winter pack and mudflaps are essential in my view. Enjoy your new Volvo.
Volvo XC40 T4 MY20 FWD Inscription Pro, Onyx Black, Blond interior, Winter Pack, Tempra Spare, Privacy Glass, Mudflaps, Dashcam and Reversing Camera. AutoGlym LifeShine.
gripross

Post by gripross »

welcome to the forum.
The winter pack is a smart piece of kit especially when used to pre heat the car and start it before you get in it.
Ordered XC40 B4 FWD Ultimate in Vapour Grey 26/08/23 Factory Order Quoted 12 week Delivery
Delivered 24th January 2024

Gone XC40 B4P R Design Pro Pearl White factory order ( ordered 13/07/21) took delivery 18/10/21
houltmac

Post by houltmac »

Thanks all. I can’t wait to try the Winter pack. It was missing on my V40 and that took forever to warm up so fingers crossed
MY2020 XC40 T3 Auto R-Design Crystal White Metallic with Winter Pack