First Volvo but …

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

GeoffT wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:46 am Surprised to see how much Volvo have stripped out of the Google system compared to the Sensus system. No Eco option any more. Hardly any Drive options except “Off Road”, which is odd in a 2 wheel drive car. I assume some of these are software options which could be added without rebuilding the car? Some of the lost functions were listed by a post on a North American forum
Yes we've mentioned various omissions on various threads. For me it's not being able to turn off collision avoidance to stop the false activations and the auto rear wipe when you go into reverse and the screen is dry. And the poor drivers display where the only option is to turn the map on and off which leaves a big blank area and the truncated instruments. The positive for me is Google maps but in other respects it's a step backwards compared with Sensus. As said hopefully these will be addressed and improvements made.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.

Snow man

Post by Snow man »

If your car is the D3,I assume it's the Sensus system,as is mine and I get my phone messages read out.
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

B3.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
Snow man

Post by Snow man »

Yes,sorry was replying to Ruby,they said D3.
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Ah I see, I should have read back.