Driving journal, Volvo app

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Jozsef_hu

Post by Jozsef_hu »

Hi! The same experience for the recent days on my side, too. Must be a central root cause.
Hours of delays in showing the position. Missing routes from the driving journal for the past 3 days.

Johnkavanagh

Post by Johnkavanagh »

Mine appears to have updated again this evening: it no longer thinks the car is active, or miles away (where it had been parked for a short while yesterday). The trio journal has the journeys we’ve done today, and I can remote start and unlock it again.

All I’m now missing is the journeys we did yesterday afternoon (between the point it lost the car, and the first journey it recorded this morning).

A minor issue in the scheme of things, but I suspect those particular journeys may have been lost altogether.
Jozsef_hu

Post by Jozsef_hu »

Journal looks better by today, however, routes are not drawn on map between A and B, and no statistics for trips on chart either.
Felindre

Post by Felindre »

Mine hasn't been showing the route for months, only the endpoints.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
Burko

Post by Burko »

Had the same problem as well - wrong location and routes not updating.

Contacted Volvo via Chat on the App and they said it was an issue with an app update, and that a fix was imminent. Looks like it’s been sorted now, as my app is working again, albeit with a couple of missing days.
Johnkavanagh

Post by Johnkavanagh »

Jozsef_hu wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:35 pm routes are not drawn on map between A and B, and no statistics for trips on chart either.
I had no idea that was even a thing.: I’ve often thought it was an oversight that the journal only showed start and end points rather than route, average speed, etc.

Any idea how to turn it back on? I’d love to have that additional information…
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

Mines still not showing correct location of the cat, but fuel is correct, no recent journeys showing up either…
Felindre

Post by Felindre »

Andy40 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:00 pm Mines still not showing correct location of the cat, but fuel is correct, no recent journeys showing up either…
Wow, you can even track your cat and it's feeding and roaming habits :-) :-)
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

Felindre wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:32 am
Andy40 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:00 pm Mines still not showing correct location of the cat, but fuel is correct, no recent journeys showing up either…
Wow, you can even track your cat and it's feeding and roaming habits :-) :-)
Hahaha. Bloody autocorrect 😆
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

App seems to have sorted itself out and working again 👍🏻