3 SIM card on offer at Amazon £28 (Aug 22)

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Thanks for the heads up, ordered it today. Been hotspotting off my phone, but keep forgetting to turn it on 🙄🙄,
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May😞
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D

Bernard Bernardsson

Well.. it came nice and bonny, put it in, nowt..
I get a sim symbol on the screen, but when I press the connect car modem, it gives me the donut and after a minute or two, tells me to insert a sim card. Am I missing something?
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

Bernard Bernardsson wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:28 pm Well.. it came nice and bonny, put it in, nowt..
I get a sim symbol on the screen, but when I press the connect car modem, it gives me the donut and after a minute or two, tells me to insert a sim card. Am I missing something?
If you’ve previously had a SIM card installed, then it is / should be as easy to set up as you’ve done.

I did as you have - after a short period globe appeared and all good..
Bernard Bernardsson

Still wasn't working, so had a fiddle, had to turn on the cars hotspot, as well as the cars modem, to nudge the dim into action ;)
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

Bernard Bernardsson wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:15 am Still wasn't working, so had a fiddle, had to turn on the cars hotspot, as well as the cars modem, to nudge the dim into action ;)
Great news you’ve sorted it 👍🏻