Volvo Free Electricity Promotion

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
m@rk

Post by m@rk »

Those who bought their XC40 PHEV last year may recall Volvo were doing a promotion where they offered to pay for your electricity for the first 12 months of ownership. Now the terms & conditions were a bit vague and wooly but within the VoC app, I have seen the value slowly creeping up over the months and on Wednesday I got a prompt within the app that it has been 12 months since I took delivery and I should now claim my money.

Within the app it prompted me for my name, email address and bank details. It then said my refund was being processed and that was it. No email confirmation, no indication of how long this might take etc etc

Indeed on previous cash back promotions from all sorts of companies we all know it can take months for this sort of thing so I was somewhat surprised to see a deposit for the full amount in my bank account THIS MORNING!

Yes, I filled in the form on Wednesday afternoon and cash was in my bank on Friday morning. Colour me impressed.

So if you qualified for this and haven't got round to claiming this free money (in my case it was £302) firstly why not and secondly get it done as it is the least hassle thing I have done in months.
XC40 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro - Denim & Blonde