MY23 Details

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Cevoli21

Post by Cevoli21 »

The range won’t be the same as polestar. . Aerodynamic differences will see to that. Especially on motorway sections where drag is your enemy.
XC40 P8 Twin Motor Pro in Denim Blue with Tow bar, mudflaps

qrt31

Post by qrt31 »

akh9de wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:01 pm Ordered an xc40 Ultimate single motor - hoping the real world range for MY23 will be more like Polestar 2 long range single motor. Does anyone have any views?
My order is Care by Volvo - "order approved" on the app but no details so expecting September 2022 delivery - any views?
Thanks
Take the timeframe on the app with many grains of salt. Mine jumped 1 month and then another 2 months. When I called CbV they told me the app was the worst case scenario. Not helpful for those who need to plan. I only received the car more or less within the earlier timeframe because I kicked up a storm. The day I picked up the car the app was still showing 3 months later. The app is definitely not fit for purpose as an order tracking mechanism.
Deleted User 3974

Post by Deleted User 3974 »

Thanks for that - Must admit I have low expectations as I already have a car - so I guess I'll be at etc end of the line!
Deleted User 3974

Post by Deleted User 3974 »

Called by cbv today.

Wanted to change specification (due to chip shortage) - removal of matrix headlights, cornering lights, auto dim, welcome lights..... Only snag ...

For the loss of about £1,000 value no drop in subscription cost, and no guarantee on delivery date.

Take it or leave it was the choice - so I decided to cancel - I just hate it when people try and charge you more for something you want.

Now searching for a better lease deal on a polestar 2 - at least I should get what's specified... fingers crossed
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

akh9de wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:48 pm Called by cbv today.

Wanted to change specification (due to chip shortage) - removal of matrix headlights, cornering lights, auto dim, welcome lights..... Only snag ...

For the loss of about £1,000 value no drop in subscription cost, and no guarantee on delivery date.

Take it or leave it was the choice - so I decided to cancel - I just hate it when people try and charge you more for something you want.

Now searching for a better lease deal on a polestar 2 - at least I should get what's specified... fingers crossed
That’s not good at all…

I’m sure if it was the other way round, that they had to add xx to get what you wanted and it was £1000 more, they wouldn’t be giving it you for nothing !

Hopefully you manage to get sorted 👍🏻
gazw

Post by gazw »

I have a MY23 b4 ultimate on order, the v5 of the spec sheet is out and it seems like ultimate spec has now lost BLIS (driver awareness) and auto dimming mirrors as well as pixel headlights. Weirdly driver awareness is standard on the plus variant.
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Volvo is a chinese owned company. I wonder if it has increased its reliance on chinese manufactured components over those from the western world. China is currently still imposing lockdowns due to covid. This could affecting supply of components from china and as a result the manufacture of volvo cars. Not all car manufacturers are affected in this way. Some have reduced lead times to 3 months with no changes in specification.
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019