My Brand New Beauty - B4 AWD R-Design Pro

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
skimm

Post by skimm »

It's been a long journey, pun intended, to finally start enjoying my new XC-40

In big summary, I got a brand new B4 Petrol AWD XC-40 R-Design Pro with Lounge , Driver Assist, Versatility and the wireless mobile charger.
My waiting time was exactly 2 days, as Volvo have released their brand new fleet vehicles into the market, so not only did I get it in no time, I also got a MASSIVE discount on the list price!

For any of you considering purchasing one, go and ask youre local dealership about this, they have loads of vehicles availble now with a hefty price reduction.

Well, that's from me, hi to you fellow Volvo owners, I see you at the petrol station !

vvo.jpeg

T5 Twin Engine Plug-in Hybrid, R-Design Pro, Crystal White, Intellisafe Pro, Convenience Pack, Xenium Pack, Winter Plus Pack. Sensus Connect with H&K Sound System, Foldable Tow Bar Feb-20

Citizen

Post by Citizen »

Belting car, sounds like at a belting price! Enjoy and we’ll done you😄😄👍👍
Ovlovjohn

Post by Ovlovjohn »

Congratulations on your purchase.
The wheels look great, as does the roof rack. I was in two minds as to whether to add a roof rack, definitely decided now that it is a must.
Thanks you
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Unless you have had to wait 5+ month for the car you can't really enjoy it lol, only joking.

Have fun with the new car!
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
skimm

Post by skimm »

Ovlovjohn wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:37 pm Congratulations on your purchase.
The wheels look great, as does the roof rack. I was in two minds as to whether to add a roof rack, definitely decided now that it is a must.
Thanks you
I added the roof rack and the roof box - I had an estate before and the boot was a lot bigger, the roof box had to be added to compensate

Yes the 20inch wheels look really good, thanks!
T5 Twin Engine Plug-in Hybrid, R-Design Pro, Crystal White, Intellisafe Pro, Convenience Pack, Xenium Pack, Winter Plus Pack. Sensus Connect with H&K Sound System, Foldable Tow Bar Feb-20