Greetings!

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
clio55

Post by clio55 »

Hi everyone, I have been watching this forum with interest, gaining useful tips and info since ordering my XC40 on 28th October. My story is that I ordered a VW back in February and after waiting 8 and a half months and still awaiting a build week my patience finally ran out so I decided to look elsewhere - and I am so glad I did! Although it is rather larger than I originally intended I saw and fell in love with the XC40! Order placed 28th October, collected from dealer in time for xmas, on 20th December! I've done almost 300 miles in her so far and have enjoyed every one of them! Reading others comments that the engine does seem a little thirsty I can report that so far I am averaging 29 mpg urban driving, hoping it will improve in time but I am amazed at how smoothly it travels those miles! I'm mastering the sensus though I will admit the sat nav isn't great but ok, no complaints with the stereo and so far, the sunroof hasn't leaked! Fingers crossed that I won't have any problems but I know you guys will offer advice if I do! Thank you to you all who have been so helpful!
T4 AWD R Design Auto. Fusion Red, winter pack, rear parking camera, front park assist, sunroof, remote locking