Glasgow, R-Design T4

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
GlasgowXC40

Post by GlasgowXC40 »

Hi All.

Just found this forum and its been a great source of information - thanks!

Ordered my XC40 this month with a Jan 22nd 2019 delivery date. Dealership thinks this may improve but not holding my breath, looking at it as something to cure the new year blues.

Went for a T4 R-Design in white, very excited to have the new car to transport the loved ones around. Haven't seen any on the road yet so hopefully will pass some of you before long.
R-Design Pro T4 | Crystal White | Xenium | Intellisafe Pro | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate| Keyless Drive+handfree Tailgate Open/Closing

Ordered 12/07, expected 22/01/19

jd40

Post by jd40 »

Welcome along. That's a long time to wait but believe me it will be worth it. Super car all round.
XC40 T5 First Edition, 20inch wheels, fusion red, charcoal
PJS

Post by PJS »

Welcome nice to see another member from Glasgow.
XC40 First Edition [MY19] | T5 AWD Auto | Crystal White | 20" Alloys | Charcoal |
GlasgowXC40

Post by GlasgowXC40 »

Thanks both!

From reading elsewhere on the forum, 6 months seems to be average time if ordering at this point, especially for the R-Design Pro. Agree it seems a long time to wait but believe it will be worth it.

PJS - was close to ordering the T5 like you but went for the T4 for the slightly better fuel economy. Ill be keeping my eyes out for you!!
R-Design Pro T4 | Crystal White | Xenium | Intellisafe Pro | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate| Keyless Drive+handfree Tailgate Open/Closing

Ordered 12/07, expected 22/01/19