Hello - Osmium Grey T5 R Design - Auckland NZ

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
julesski

Post by julesski »

Hi

Ordered a XC40 R-Design T5 in Osmium Grey with all the packs which hopefully should arrive in September - Auckland NZ

Looking forward to getting the car, originally planned a XC-60 but seemed too big for what we need now and the XC-40 seemed a better fit (and a bit cheaper)

Not had a Volvo before, previously a VW fan and a MX-5 for the weekend, now sold to pay for this!

In the end, a close toss up between the Volvo and a top of the range Mazda CX-5, great car with all the bells and whistles and considerably cheaper.... strangely enough Car Advice Au ran exactly this comparison, it was close.... (https://www.caradvice.com.au/652475/201 ... omparison/

Looking forward to sharing and getting advice from the forum

Jules
Last edited by julesski on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michaelxc40

Post by Michaelxc40 »

Good interesting comparison, i was looking at the Mazda as an option before finally buying 1 st edition
T5 First edition Crystal White
q3billy

Post by q3billy »

I also looked at the Mazda CX5 before going for the XC40. I see more XC40s driving around than I do CX5s but I'm certain my choice was the right one. Even though it's more expensive.
R-Design Pro T3 | Bursting Blue | Xenium | Convenience | Intellisafe Pro | Smartphone Integration | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate
Ordered: 04/04/18 | Delivered: 19/11/18 | Sold: 15/02/19

Replaced with: Mercedes-Benz E400 in red