It's here!

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
super8simon

Post by super8simon »

Hello from Chester.

My salesman sent me this photo today as my car arrived at the dealership. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow and have some fun, well, that is after spending hours no doubt scrolling through menus and setting settings and creating profiles etc, etc, etc...

Thanks to all who have contributed so far to this forum, a veritable mine of information.

Simon

xc40 arrival.jpg

T4 Momentum, with a few extras!

pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Welcome to the Cheshire set!
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Hello! I should see you on the roads soon.... I'm often around Chester, m56 etc.
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)
McToddy

Post by McToddy »

Looks lovely- what type is it? Might be the first one I see in Chester 😊. If you see a mad woman waving to you in an Audi, it will be me !
FE T5 Bursting Blue, Arrived 19th July ordered 15th Jan :D
super8simon

Post by super8simon »

Hello.

It's been a busy day, so frustratingly not enough time to have a good drive, hope to rectify that tomorrow. Managed to sneak out and have a scroll through the menus and settings, but that seemed to throw up as many questions as answers. Time for another root through the forum and make some notes!

The car is a T4 Momentum. I was originally looking for a used XC60, but I saw the 40 in the showroom a few days after the launch, and that was that. I pushed my budget, and as the basic spec was already pretty impressive, I started at the bottom, and added the extras that I wanted. Not got all the toys like you FEers, but very happy!

Simon
T4 Momentum, with a few extras!