What car are you changing from?

The place to discuss everything else..
Ruby12345#

Post by Ruby12345# »

Had a Renault Kadjar 1.6dci AWD, had it for 6 years very good car ..

Loved the fuel mpg Volvo not so good..
loved the Bose stereo Volvo standard unit poor in comparison,
Loved the Pure Led Headlights , Volvo Led units poor in comparison.
Still early days hope its not been a mistake always thought Volvo was a premium brand.

itsmarc

Post by itsmarc »

2020 Audi A4 Allroad 2.0 diesel - love the car but it’s coming to the end of its (extended) warranty in April and that’s the point at which I move on. I’ll miss the AWD and the interior cabin quality but the Allroad is no longer sold in the UK, so I thought I’d try something different for a few years and saw a good lease deal on an XC40 B4P Ultimate Dark. First lease in many years, and first petrol car in nearly 17 years! Not driven or even sat in an XC40 but it’s due for delivery in 3 weeks.
2024 B4P Ultimate Dark | Silver Dawn (all features present and correct)
GRAF

Post by GRAF »

A Mazda CX-30 2.0 Skyactiv-X GT Sport Tech. And from a manual (my first in 10 years) back to an automatic. I couldn’t get on with autohold and a manual ‘box. The XC-40 is much roomier despite only being 6cm wider. But the build quality isn’t so good - I particularly notice the clatter of the door locks and the relative tinny-ness of the doors compared to the Mazda. It also rolls significantly more. But a nice relaxing cruiser.
2023 XC40 FWD B4 Ultimate in Vapour Grey
Legin

Post by Legin »

VW move up! That went first then my dad's C4 piccaso which was a stop gap and after looking at lots of car the xc40 T4 R-Design AWD was the one for us. Now just got the old towcar to go but who wants a twenty years old Mazda Tribute!
GKSmith

Post by GKSmith »

Honda Civic 10th Generation. My wife, wanted to go back to a SUV. We looked at KIA Sportage, BMW X1, The VW Group offerings based on the Tiguan (Seat, Skoda, Audi and Coupra). She liked the Volvo XC40. We have one on order.
Thanks
Gavin
Volvo XC40 B3 Plus Onyx Black (Ordered Feb 24)
Dunbruin

Post by Dunbruin »

VW Scirocco R. My second Scirocco and the last of 24 years of VWs. I think VW have lost their way in terms of overall quality and user interface, so I thought a total change of direction was called for. Time will tell :D
Sandyboy

Post by Sandyboy »

I've had Landrover Discoverys since 1996 but recently decided to scale down. I found myself a lovely 2019 Volvo XC40 D3 FWD automatic. The previous owner had loads of extras fitted ie Heated steering wheel, Heated seats front and rear, Tinted windows and the automatic boot opening with a foot under the bumper. Its a lovely car and so pleased with it.
adrian_xc40

Post by adrian_xc40 »

Third generation Mazda 3 Skyactiv 120hp 6 MT, Volvo is much better especially at blocking the outside noise.
MY24 23w51 XC40 B3P Plus, minus Blis, in Vapour Grey metallic, Blond Leather interior and Panoramic sunroof, H/K sound system, 19” Rims.