What car are you changing to?

The place to discuss everything else..
eugen61

Post by eugen61 »

The new Superb has some nice updates, check out this short video:

Deleted User 4737

Post by Deleted User 4737 »

Apart from the lower ride height and perhaps badge status, the Superb is fine car with envious build quality - pity Skoda does not do 5yr or 7yr warranties as standard, they could and they should.
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Having had three VW Passat estates followed by an Audi A6 Avant, I really like estates and have nearly always preferred them over the saloon variant, I had a Skoda Yeti which was a great car.

After having an SUV though I just find estates too long now and doubt that I will have another one. The Superb looks hard to beat though.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
Deleted User 3359

Post by Deleted User 3359 »

ChrisLF wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:45 pm Having had three VW Passat estates followed by an Audi A6 Avant, I really like estates and have nearly always preferred them over the saloon variant, I had a Skoda Yeti which was a great car.

After having an SUV though I just find estates too long now and doubt that I will have another one. The Superb looks hard to beat though.
As your knees and hips get older, an SUV is the way to go!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

True. Though I've still got an Audi TT roadster! The time will come though!
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.