New member looking for facelift advice.

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Greggspies

Post by Greggspies »

I got genuine ones because the price was right, but I've had Chinese eBay copies on previous cars and they've been fine.
MY22 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro in Denim Blue with Blond Interior

Chris John

Post by Chris John »

I’ve got e bay copies and they are fine. Think I only paid about £25
Volvo XC40 T5 R-Drive Pro. Thunder Grey with lots of extras
AndyN

Post by AndyN »

Sorry I missed this reply.

I got genuine Volvo ones off Ebay but from a Volvo dealership.
Was a bit pricey at I think 90 quid but they had an offer for the Mud flaps along with the rubber car mats for 105 so I went for it. I very much like the fitted rubber car mats, my wife and I walk a lot and can just get in the car with muddy boots, swap them over then if needed just remove the mats and hose them down.
MY21 T5 Recharge R Design Pro in Bursting Blue with all the options. I have added mud flaps, floor and boot protection and Polestar, with 2 years service and warranty.
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

Roy03 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:52 pm Have you all got genuine mudflaps fitted. or have you used any from an online supplier?
Had genuine ones on mine, definitely recommend them and was very happy with them - they stopped so much crap going up the side of the car…
Mikeg1

Post by Mikeg1 »

We got the OEM mudflaps, interior rubber mats and rear tunnel mat, plus the boot mat bought with the car. IIRC Volvo had a package deal. All rock solid. Very happy with them.

Subsequently bought the OEM foldable sun shade. It is the Rolls Royce of sunshades and fits perfectly. Whether it is worth the money is entirely another matter 😂

PXL_20220112_131219175.jpg

Mike. West Yorks.

MY22 B4P R Design 8 sp auto, Thunder Grey with Climate, Park Assist, Android Auto, Car Protection & mudflaps, Service Plan.

Ordered 02/11/21, collected 17/11/21