Price reduction

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
GeorgeR

Post by GeorgeR »

I’ve just found out that XC40’s have been reduced in price….time to see if I can renegotiate my cbv before it is delivered. Has anyone tried getting the lower price whos already ordered?

Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

GeorgeR wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:32 pm I’ve just found out that XC40’s have been reduced in price….time to see if I can renegotiate my cbv before it is delivered. Has anyone tried getting the lower price whos already ordered?
Good luck - in the true sense, really hope you manage it and you should, but I know of several posts on here saying their build has been altered, things removed to a value of say £1000, but no change to their cbv price…
Basilisksnow

Post by Basilisksnow »

I might also have a try at this tomorrow, although the car is due in August so maybe it’s too late anyways.
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Will be interesting to see if CBV prices change as the list prices change. CBV is just rental really so they I assume Volvo are looking at the depreciation figure while it is in your use. I wonder if the depreciation figure changes much if at all?
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019
Devonal

Post by Devonal »

I had an XC40 B4 ultimate on order since April at £579 pm 3 year contract. Car due for delivery from September onwards. Had already signed the contract. Price has since reduced to £499 pm. Asked for the new price and it was not a problem. I have signed a new contract. It was CBV that suggested to me that I order in April as I wanted to change vehicles in about 9 to 12 months, I am on the 3 month contract at the moment. Not sure if that was a factor, but they were helpful and obliging. Always ask.
GeorgeR

Post by GeorgeR »

GeorgeR wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:32 pm I’ve just found out that XC40’s have been reduced in price….time to see if I can renegotiate my cbv before it is delivered. Has anyone tried getting the lower price whos already ordered?
CBV reduced price with no fuss saving around £100 month and upped my mileage :D
Andy40

Post by Andy40 »

GeorgeR wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:38 pm
CBV reduced price with no fuss saving around £100 month and upped my mileage :D
That’s excellent news 👍🏻
Basilisksnow

Post by Basilisksnow »

So I was also able to get a price reduction to what is available if you now ordered on the website, no additional miles though unfortunately.
MRO

Post by MRO »

Andy40 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:48 pm
Good luck - in the true sense, really hope you manage it and you should, but I know of several posts on here saying their build has been altered, things removed to a value of say £1000, but no change to their cbv price…
Subscription B4 AWB delivered less the 360 camera and BLIS - no change to price and Care by Volvo won't budge on it.