Luggage/boot space

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Henry53

Post by Henry53 »

Hi, Iโ€™m new to forum and researching for change of car. The XC40 ticks a lot of my boxes however I am concerned about fitting a full set of golf clubs in the boot area with the seats up. Any information, advice greatly appreciated - apart from take your clubs to the dealership :D . Thank you in anticipation.

Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Sorry, I've no idea if golf bats fit in the boot, I can say it's quite a good square shape, but that's probably not much use. So maybe you could take your bats to the dealer (sorry, I couldn't resist) ๐Ÿ˜‚
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May๐Ÿ˜ž
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D
Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Right, I've measured my boot floor, it's just the basic floor, not the fancy folding one, but I guess it's no different. It's 100cm wide, 80 cm deep, front to back. There's a bit of give on the corners. If you measure the boot you have now it may give you an idea of relative sizes?
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May๐Ÿ˜ž
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D
eugen61

Post by eugen61 »

See detailed car measurements below. Boot is 887x1004 mm. You can fold one of the backseats to increase boot length to 1670 mm...

XC40 dimensions.png

Moss

Post by Moss »

Henry53 wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:07 am Hi, Iโ€™m new to forum and researching for change of car. The XC40 ticks a lot of my boxes however I am concerned about fitting a full set of golf clubs in the boot area with the seats up. Any information, advice greatly appreciated - apart from take your clubs to the dealership :D . Thank you in anticipation.
Fitting a full set of golf clubs (stand bag included) in the boot area with the seats up is no problem.