What have you just found out about your XC40.

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
YoVolvo

Post by YoVolvo »

It's all ok folks, I've managed to sort it.

I noticed the alternative cable hook, the transparent one at the bottom right of the windscreen. I've managed to stretch the curly lead across the car and now it sits within the transparent clip.

I think some wrongly use this clip as a ticket holder.

Ha...some people!

Moss

Post by Moss »

Bernard Bernardsson wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:28 am Maybe the service department has a "curly lead uncurling device" they could use, {or mebbe an iron?).
Surely, the Curly Lead Uncurling Department people know that Google is their friend.
Moss

Post by Moss »

YoVolvo wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:49 am It's all ok folks, I've managed to sort it.

I noticed the alternative cable hook, the transparent one at the bottom right of the windscreen. I've managed to stretch the curly lead across the car and now it sits within the transparent clip.

I think some wrongly use this clip as a ticket holder.

Ha...some people!
Nah, everyone knows that the Transparent Alternative Cable Hook At The Bottom Right Of The Windscreen is a Stretched Curly Lead holder.
Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Moss wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:52 am
Bernard Bernardsson wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:28 am Maybe the service department has a "curly lead uncurling device" they could use, {or mebbe an iron?).
Surely, the Curly Lead Uncurling Department people know that Google is their friend.
Yes Google is their friend, but they are using the Vodafone p sim, so their friend isn't responding!
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May😞
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D
Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

I have learnt today, (well this last week, actually), that my xc40 thinks I am a rubbish driver, it keeps telling me to have a brew, apparently its when my standard of driving suggests I'm tired😴😴. Mostly seems to annoy it if I don't indicate when pulling in after overtaking on the motorway, and it sets off the lane keeping wobbly things😯😯. It is however making me start to indicate now 😇😇!
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May😞
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D
LIPSTER

Post by LIPSTER »

Hi USB Cable as shown in the picture.
I got this for my Samsung note 10 plus.

aceyoon USB C Cable 0.3m 1ft 90...

20200907_174547.jpg

---

Post by --- »

Hey folks,

Starting with the car locked, I found that by pressing and holding the remote UNLOCK button "past" (longer than) when the windows auto-unwind, (about another 5-10 seconds) it turns on the XC40 fans / air-conditioning to full blast, to help expel all that hot air from inside the car. That way, by the time you've opened the door and put your bum on the seat, the car should be cooler, and have fresh air inside (It then turns off as soon as you open the door) :D
MY21 XC40 T5 Twin Engine Recharge
MY21 XC40 T4 Inscription
(MY20 XC40 T4 Inscription, rejected & now returned!)
xc40_2020

Post by xc40_2020 »

--- wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:54 am Hey folks,

Starting with the car locked, I found that by pressing and holding the remote UNLOCK button "past" (longer than) when the windows auto-unwind, (about another 5-10 seconds) it turns on the XC40 fans / air-conditioning to full blast, to help expel all that hot air from inside the car. That way, by the time you've opened the door and put your bum on the seat, the car should be cooler, and have fresh air inside (It then turns off as soon as you open the door) :D
wow this is cool
Eddie - Black / Amber xc40 T5 Inscription Hybrid plug-in - Innovation and Audio & Lounge Pack - Ordered 22-06-20 - Collected 23-09-20.
---

Post by --- »

Nice pun :D
MY21 XC40 T5 Twin Engine Recharge
MY21 XC40 T4 Inscription
(MY20 XC40 T4 Inscription, rejected & now returned!)
frtsrm

Post by frtsrm »

--- wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:54 am Hey folks,

Nice find, will try next summer for sure :) On very hot days running parking climate first, and then doing this could be ideal!