Choices

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
raceymacey

Post by raceymacey »

Hi, currently speccing my first XC40 and cant decide on a couple of things

torn between the r-design in thunder gray or inscription in denim blue?

should I upgrade to the pro version or just add the climate pack or neither? it will be a lease and they both work out the same price

and finally does the 1.5T3 manual have a space for your clutch foot when not changing gear.

any advice appreciated

Lisa

Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Nice choice to have! Depends if either car has something you particularly like or dislike I suppose. I went for the inscription as I could have the blond leather to lighten up the interior, as I wasn't havi g a sunroof. And I liked the driftwood and the crystal gear lever. I know.... I'm a bit of a saddoπŸ˜…πŸ˜… Either way I'm sure you'll love it, good luckπŸ‘πŸ‘
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May😞
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D
jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

Do look at the price list which shows the full spec. For example the R-Design Pro comes with 21-inch wheels, so if you want bending headlights and smaller wheels, you need to go with Inscription Pro etc...

Don't just make your decisions based on the features highlighted by the configurator or brochure.
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

"and finally does the 1.5T3 manual have a space for your clutch foot when not changing gear."

Yes plenty of space. It's a very comfortable driving position.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.