New Owner. Pedro55

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Pedro55

Post by Pedro55 »

Hi There.

I have just purchased. new Volvo xc40 R-Design T4 AWD 190BHP. With 3 packs. Intel Lisa Fernandez.Xenium,Conveience packs. Owned aVolvo 30 plus years ago 360 Glt. I must say this car is amazing to drive. I hope it doesn’t burst my bubble to soon put it that way.

I would be interested to hear if there are any things I could add to my Car. The only option I don’t have is a heated steering wheel is it possible to retro fit one.

Peter

Pedro55

Post by Pedro55 »

Sorry should read intel Lisa Fernandez..... oopps
squint

Post by squint »

Hi Pedro

Welcome.

You can edit your own post by clicking the pencil icon.
Regretfully rejected R Design, Glacier Silver, T4 Auto FWD Convenience Pack, Front Park Assist,Power Glass Tilt & Slide,Smartphone Integration,Winter Pack, Mudflaps
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Hello Pedro. Add a central display screen protector and some mud flaps. The screen protector reduces glare and fingerprints.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
squint

Post by squint »

Skyrimmer wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:52 am Hello Pedro. Add a central display screen protector and some mud flaps. The screen protector reduces glare and fingerprints.
Can you recommend a screen protector?
I’ve seen some in Amazon
Regretfully rejected R Design, Glacier Silver, T4 Auto FWD Convenience Pack, Front Park Assist,Power Glass Tilt & Slide,Smartphone Integration,Winter Pack, Mudflaps
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

Hi I got these from eBay.
They have been excellent

8F5943D0-2615-428C-81AC-5E3A9EA1F86C.jpeg

Hope that helps
squint

Post by squint »

Thanks Mark123 - they’re the ones I was looking at.

Are they easy to remove? - I’m bound to make a mess of it. Or easy to remove when been on some time and need replacing?
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

That is the same screen protector I bought off Amazon. It is really easy to apply, it almost applies itself just follow the instructions. Not tried to remove mine yet so not sure how easy that would be.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

Hi, as above, very east to fit if you follow their instructions (I was quite surprised how easy it was) no air bubbles at all. Not tried to remove it but think it will be easy.
Zero finger prints now.
Spider62

Post by Spider62 »

Yes that’s the same one I’ve got as well, easy to fit and no air bubbles and doesn’t show the annoying fingerprints 👍
R-Design Pro T4 Auto FWD Bursting blue. Intellisafe Pro, Active 4-C Chassis, Rear Park Assist Camera, Front Park Assist, Tempa Spare Wheel, Smartphone Intergration.