Busy doing nothing...

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Hey

So what has everyone been doing to relieve the boredom of being instructed to stay at home?
For me, I sanded down some timber on our drive and cleaned out 2 man drawsđź‘Ś
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.

Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Joined Amazon prime video and binge watched Picard. Going to wash and detail the car tomorrow.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Skyrimmer wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:12 pm Joined Amazon prime video and binge watched Picard. Going to wash and detail the car tomorrow.
Ok. Did mine last week. Rear mud flaps arriving tomorrow. Then, I’m going to completely set the car up to my liking. I’ve never been truly happy with the driving position. I will get totally comfortable, adjust the mirrors, add and delete Radio stations and put some nic-nacs in the car. I have untold storage but nothing to store!!
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

I learnt how to send the wife smutty texts using the “voice messenger” in the 6 day old xc40 inscription Pro. We where on the driveway both sat in the car like a couple of giggling teenagers. Anything for a cheap laugh
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Mark123 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:36 pm I learnt how to send the wife smutty texts using the “voice messenger” in the 6 day old xc40 inscription Pro. We where on the driveway both sat in the car like a couple of giggling teenagers. Anything for a cheap laugh
Hmm, I’ll have to try that...
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

Skyrimmer, try Outlander on Amazon prime.
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Mark123 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 pm Skyrimmer, try Outlander on Amazon prime.
Will do. Thanks for the recommendation.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Deleted User 2507

Post by Deleted User 2507 »

Bosch is also excellent on Prime. You should get the first 5 series done just in time for the new season next month.
Deleted User 2507

Post by Deleted User 2507 »

Alas while our company are busy furloughing (didn't even know this was a word) half the workforce I will probably be last out the door, but at least I can totally work from home.
Trafford

Post by Trafford »

Dermottdog wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:21 pm
Skyrimmer wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:12 pm Joined Amazon prime video and binge watched Picard. Going to wash and detail the car tomorrow.
Ok. Did mine last week. Rear mud flaps arriving tomorrow. Then, I’m going to completely set the car up to my liking. I’ve never been truly happy with the driving position. I will get totally comfortable, adjust the mirrors, add and delete Radio stations and put some nic-nacs in the car. I have untold storage but nothing to store!!
I am also not very happy with the driving position. I always change it and I am never satisfied with it. What is wrong with our seats?