XC 40 Service Plan

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
enneo

Post by enneo »

Last edited by enneo on Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack

Temp Login

Post by Temp Login »

If you have paid for the plan, and have proof you've paid then what is the issue? You have a plan and your car will be serviced.
enneo

Post by enneo »

Temp Login wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:33 pm If you have paid for the plan, and have proof you've paid then what is the issue. You have a plan and your car will be serviced.

Unless you have the official Volvo Service Plan documentation emailed to you you do not have a plan. You go to a Volvo dealer with any other so called proof, and you will be asked to pay, simple as.
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack
Paulinyork

Post by Paulinyork »

I purchased my car in November. Chased the dealer regarding the service plan email. He mentioned some issue at Volvo concerning getting the t4 on the system, but that it would be sorted for the new year.

I then received all the documentation through from Volvo on the 23rd December. I take that to mean whatever was delaying the plans for the t4 engine has been resolved.

Sounds like your dealership is spectacularly useless.
T4 FWD R Design in Thunder Grey. Winter Pack, Reversing Camera.
Christ, Options are expensive!!
enneo

Post by enneo »

Paulinyork wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:27 pm I purchased my car in November. Chased the dealer regarding the service plan email. He mentioned some issue at Volvo concerning getting the t4 on the system, but that it would be sorted for the new year.

I then received all the documentation through from Volvo on the 23rd December. I take that to mean whatever was delaying the plans for the t4 engine has been resolved.

Sounds like your dealership is spectacularly useless.
That is total understatement Paul. An absolute disgraceful outfit, apparently now using Volvo qualified techies, well so they say!! Certainly Hyundai spare part numpties who were doing Volvo work had no clue how to prepare a vehicle for the road, it was good of them to leave some protective plastic on for me to remove, nuff said.
Temp Login

Post by Temp Login »

enneo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:50 pm
Temp Login wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:33 pm If you have paid for the plan, and have proof you've paid then what is the issue. You have a plan and your car will be serviced.

Unless you have the official Volvo Service Plan documentation emailed to you you do not have a plan. You go to a Volvo dealer with any other so called proof, and you will be asked to pay, simple as.
That's just not true. Blatant scaremongering.
enneo

Post by enneo »

Temp Login wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:54 pm
enneo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:50 pm

That's just not true. Blatant scaremongering.

Morse

Post by Morse »

I purchased my car in Dec 18 paid for 5 years service plan. I have never received docs. The car went in for annual service late December. I was expecting hassle but they serviced the car without issue and no mention of charge.

Don’t know if any comfort can be taken from this.
T5 Inscription Pro, Pine Grey, blond interior . Intellisafe pro Xenium pack, Harmon Kardon. Ordered 25th Sept. 18. Delivered 19 Dec following a cancellation and move to earlier factory assembly slot.
Temp Login

Post by Temp Login »

Morse wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:12 pm I purchased my car in Dec 18 paid for 5 years service plan. I have never received docs. The car went in for annual service late December. I was expecting hassle but they serviced the car without issue and no mention of charge.

Don’t know if any comfort can be taken from this.
Exactly 😀
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Is this a common theme..there seems to be lots of different threads on this topic??
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019