Collected This Morning (pic heavy)

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
Pirots

Post by Pirots »

A few pics of the car. I am mainly trying to show the colour and how it changes.

First thoughts.

The handover was the most comprehensive I have ever had. They went through everything on the car which was a first. Usually, it's just a quick tour.

It's quicker than I thought it would be.

Very comfortable.

Very well put together.

Tailgate opening with my foot is a bit hit and miss.

Just thought whilst writing this, should I have been given a data sim?

The pics were orientated the correct way. Not sure why they are not when put here.

XC409.jpg

XC408.jpg

XC407.jpg

XC406.jpg

XC405.jpg

XC404.jpg

XC403.jpg

XC402.jpg

XC401.jpg

XC40.jpg

Volvo XC40 1.5 T3 R-Design, Auto, Thunder grey, Xenium pack, Intellisafe surround, Winter pack, Convenience pack, Spare wheel.

Paulinyork

Post by Paulinyork »

Yep.. you should have been given a data SIM. Ask your dealer.. though there is quite a bit of set up needed by the dealer. Their knowledge of that seems very hit and miss unfortunately.

It's a lovely colour... And I'll say that as I have one that looks identical ;) . A thunder grey r design T4.
T4 FWD R Design in Thunder Grey. Winter Pack, Reversing Camera.
Christ, Options are expensive!!
OneOff

Post by OneOff »

Looks good, looks just like mine apart from the mudflaps! Mine's same colour RDesign T4 AWD without any extras.

I picked.up my SIM some weeks later after asking for it. Found out about it from this forum.
Pirots

Post by Pirots »

I fitted the mudflaps yesterday about a 10 min job. Bought them off Ali Express.
Volvo XC40 1.5 T3 R-Design, Auto, Thunder grey, Xenium pack, Intellisafe surround, Winter pack, Convenience pack, Spare wheel.
OneOff

Post by OneOff »

Pirots wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:47 am I fitted the mudflaps yesterday about a 10 min job. Bought them off Ali Express.

They're just not something I would ever fit. The mpg is low enough without having another fraction shaved off !!😀