Inconsistent Centre display

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Hello
Had our car about a month or so but haven’t covered much mileage due to work. But I have noticed that the central display can take up to 90sec to go from the seat belt graphic display to the map display. At other times, it’s instant. Any reason for this? Does this happen to anyone else?
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.

PeeBee

Post by PeeBee »

Press the white circle on the right hand side of the steering wheel. This cancels any info, including the seat belt graphic, and give you the drivers satnav display instantly.
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

PeeBee thanks. The things you find out about on here is fantastic 👏🏻
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

Even my V40 does this with the seatbelt display sometimes, have to press OK on the stalk to get the speedometer to appear. Perhaps the software is related.
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel