Mine arrived today

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Hi everyone

Mine arrived today. Very pleased with it so far. Fit and finish seem exceptional. Just a point though, the seat backrests and headrests no longer go down electrically from the boot area (switches have been removed). The seat backs can only be released manually but you can still release the headrests from the front screen. My keys arrived in a box👍. Apple car play seems to work fine (it was dealer fitted to prevent the price going over that not so magical £40k. The sales guy was a bit sketchy about the data sim. He said that it’s fitted by service and not sales. It’s not a biggy so I’ll check it out in the next few days.

E5446C9D-330D-4FE6-BFA9-5E471B5A70B5.jpeg

R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.

Scotty2F

Post by Scotty2F »

Looks great!

My sales person sorted the Vodafone, so I’d say that yours can do the same. Especially if they want you to score them 9 or 10 on the customer experience survey.
R Design Pro T5. Bursting Blue. Intellisafe Surround, Winter, Convenience, Xenium packs. Lots of stuff like 4C, Harmon Kardon, Polestar, Power Passenger Seat, Car play, Tow-bar etc. Ordered 22/6/19, collected 06/09/2019 sold Nov 23
Azza_86

Post by Azza_86 »

Congrats, looking good! :D
T3 R-Design Pro auto in black stone.
Intellisafe surround
Xenium pack
Ordered on 24th of May 19 was expected on 16th of September now expected on the 1st of November!
Collected on 25th October. :D
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Scotty2F wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:32 pm Looks great!

My sales person sorted the Vodafone, so I’d say that yours can do the same. Especially if they want you to score them 9 or 10 on the customer experience survey.
Azza_86 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:46 pm Congrats, looking good! :D

Thanks both. I hope it’s going to be as reliable as the old blue 4x4 parked across the road. 20 years old now 👏🏻
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
Azza_86

Post by Azza_86 »

Blimey what an upgrade! You must be sad to see it go, almost part of the family. :lol:
T3 R-Design Pro auto in black stone.
Intellisafe surround
Xenium pack
Ordered on 24th of May 19 was expected on 16th of September now expected on the 1st of November!
Collected on 25th October. :D
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Looks great and a massive upgrade. Good luck sorting the SIM out
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
scnps

Post by scnps »

Hi, data SIM provided for MY20 models should of been factory fitted but mine was missing too.
Dealer should have spares of which mine did, Vodafone 100GB (365 days) was given to me and just needed putting into modem in boot.
However you do need to activate and register:
https://www.volvocars.com/uk/about/human-innovation/future-of-driving/connectivity/services/iitc/activate
for instructions and
https://internetinthecar.vodafone.com
from your phone/device in car to register.
XC40 Inscription (MY20) T4 FWD 2.0l petrol automatic - Denim Blue - Xenium pack, Intellisafe Pro, Winter & Convenience packs.
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

scnps wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:54 pm Hi, data SIM provided for MY20 models should of been factory fitted but mine was missing too.
Dealer should have spares of which mine did, Vodafone 100GB (365 days) was given to me and just needed putting into modem in boot.
However you do need to activate and register:
https://www.volvocars.com/uk/about/human-innovation/future-of-driving/connectivity/services/iitc/activate
for instructions and
https://internetinthecar.vodafone.com
from your phone/device in car to register.
Thanks 👍. I will fully check it all out this weekend.