Another Newbie

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
enneo

Post by enneo »

Hello all,

Placed a factory order this week for a XC 40 details below. The delivery date is on Crimbo day, another plank salesperson?
T4 R Design Geartronic
Bursting Blue
Xenium Pack
Convenience Pack
Intellisafe Surround Pack
Tempa Space Saver

Sold our X1, and it was collected yesterday. So now have a empty garage awaiting it's new occupant.
Happy motoring to you all.
Last edited by enneo on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack

ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

He is going to wrap it up and put a big bow on it for you though!
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
enneo

Post by enneo »

I doubt that Chris. Still I have been round long enough to know the ins and outs of customer dissatisfaction when purchasing a new car!!
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack
kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Welcome :)
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)
enneo

Post by enneo »

kirsty_s2k wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:57 amWelcome :)
Thank you Kirsty
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Sounds like my salesperson - mines due on the 31st Nov!

Apart from the T4 I ordered the same setup on a T5 and I ordered mine back in July. so they have speeded up.
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
enneo

Post by enneo »

DarrenF wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:59 pm Sounds like my salesperson - mines due on the 31st Nov!

Apart from the T4 I ordered the same setup on a T5 and I ordered mine back in July. so they have speeded up.
Hope your T5 is on schedule Darren. Does not matter what brand you choose to buy or dealership, the salesperson is always the same, and in most cases you the customer know more about the product than they do. It certainly pays to make sure you are certain of the spec and price of the vehicle before stepping inside today.

I have decided not to bother them with trying to find a build date, because I have the feeling I would only be fobbed off. In the past with purchasing Audi's and BMW's I used to get the factory order/consignment number and track the progress via the manufacturer.