What car are you changing from?

The place to discuss everything else..
Stevie01

Post by Stevie01 »

2016 VW Beetle
T5 AWD R Design Pro / Bursting Blue. 20" / Tech Pack / Lifestyle Pack and Harman Kardon

Davidthomas41

Post by Davidthomas41 »

Audi TT
D4RDesign

Post by D4RDesign »

VW Golf
D4 AWD RDesign, Android, Winter, Front Sensors
Littledj1706

Post by Littledj1706 »

2014 Volvo V60 R-design Lux Nav - was my hubby’s choice in car so when he needed to replace his VW T5 I got to choose the new one and he gets mine to drive instead!
XC40 D3 FWD Momentum Pro - Onyx Black
Convenience pack, Intellisafe Pro, Keyless drive, Tinted windows, 19” Alloys, Power Operated Tailgate
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Vauxhall Astra SRI 1.6 Turbo. Very quick but uncomfortable.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
DmoXC40

Post by DmoXC40 »

2016 BMW X1 xDrive 2.0d xLine. Was a first time BMW owner after years with VW but keen for something quite different and fresh!
XC40 T4 R-Design Auto FWD (MY20) - Glacier Silver / Convenience Pack / Sunroof / Rear Camera
Ordered - 4 May / Expected Delivery - 4 July / Picked up 27 July
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

After many years of Golfs, we decided to go for Minis. Reluctantly, we decided that it’s time to grow up and that’s why we opted for our pending XC40. We will miss the go kart like ride of our John Cooper Works but with one grandchild and another on the way, more space was required. We also have another car which we bought to use as a work Horse and take to the dump etc. We will be very sad to let our 1999 3.0 V6 SWB Mitsubishi Shogun go. A 20 year 4x4 that will go on and on until the government bans it for emissions. The only thing that doesn’t work is the electric Ariel. The air conditioning, cruise control, electric dampers and 4 wheel drive system work perfectly. The XC40 needs to be exceptional to beat the Shogun. Only time (20 years in time) will tell.
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

XC40 is replacing our Skoda Yeti 2.0 diesel which has been a great car and will be sad to see it go.

Don't need three cars now so one of our sons has had my wife's Mini Cooper S. I'm keeping my Audi TT roadster which I bought in readiness for my retirement, which I did in April.

Chris
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

A 2008 Ford Focus, a bit of a change I know.

No longer doing a 40 mile commute each way for work and even more when on call out so I thought it was time to treat ourselves.
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
gmoeller

Post by gmoeller »

Change from VW Tiguan (2016) to XC40 D4 Inscription next month. The Tiguan was an incredible comfortable ride and the 190hp Diesel engine was nice as well, especially when towing our 1.7to caravan.

So I am quite excited to see how the XC40 works for me, I chose it because of the advanced assistant systems, the "look and feel" and having a more unique drive ;-)