New Arrival

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Sven

Post by Sven »

Hi fellow owners, we took delivery of our D4 4WD Auto Insciprtion, Onyx Black, at the end of March, ordered end of December, and delivered as promised. We're loving it so far, getting used to the functions and gizmos. My partner is the driver, and we specified the 360 degree camera with intellisafe, which is superb for parking etc, also the winter pack with heated windscreen and seats. One thing we did realise was a good deal was that Volvo offer a five year servicing plan for just £599 up front, this includes both parts and servicing and is a great deal, given that the cheapest service is usually well over £200, definitely a very good deal if you're not on PCP.

:D
2019 XC40 D4 Inscription Auto 4WD

Silver Moose

Post by Silver Moose »

Aahh, a kindred spirit. I also have Intellisafe + 360 camera & love both options. I also took out the 5 year servicing plan as it seemed a no-brainer.

Precise parking is so easy with the cameras. I've trained myself to switch off auto hold for fine manoeuvres so as to allow the auto 'creep' (didn't think I'd want to use auto hold with a torque converter at all but I've grown to love it).
Real name Carl
T4 Inscription Pro ordered 13/12/2018 - collected 30/3/2019
Bright Silver/Charcoal
Convenience pack, Intellisafe Pro, 360 camera
Tyson

Post by Tyson »

Hi Sven and Silver Moose.

Got to say, my wife and I took the 5 year service plan too. It seemed ridiculously cheap, considering my last cars service was often over £300. As for the cameras.... parking has never been easier.