DETAILING DONE

The place to discuss everything else..
WRM07

Post by WRM07 »

Car collected from my local detailer with latest Gyeon Duraflex ceramic coating applied, and look fantastic. Highly recommend Clark Aitken Ltd of Kintore is anyone in the north east is thinking of getting their pride and joy detailed.

Detail4.jpg

Detail3.jpg

Detail1.jpg

Detail5.jpg

First Edition, D4 Auto, AWD, Crystal White, 20" alloys, on the road since April.

MichelR

Post by MichelR »

Looks very good..

I will put my XC40 in ceramic coating also when I finally get is.. but with Carpro Quartz.
And the plastic parts also in ceramic coating and also the windows.
Ordered a XC40 T4 R-Design in Bursting Blue.. Supposed to get he car in mid May but delayed. Will be build on 10th of September
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Looks nice. Hopefully you can keep it that way ;)
XC40 FE [MY18] | T5 AWD Auto | Crystal White | 20" | Lava | Apr 18
Tommo

Post by Tommo »

Looks like a nice job but a daft question coming next .... does any detailing or work done to the paint have any effect on the warranty if any defects or rust marks appear ?? Places use any excuse available to get out of putting things right !!
Black stone T5 FE 19” alloys collected 29 June
Julian B

Post by Julian B »

WRM07 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:22 am Car collected from my local detailer with latest Gyeon Duraflex ceramic coating applied, and look fantastic. Highly recommend Clark Aitken Ltd of Kintore is anyone in the north east is thinking of getting their pride and joy detailed.
Superb finish, keep it in the garage and only bring out on sunny days !
Same wheels and colour choice as my FE expected in October.
Oakview

Post by Oakview »

Hi WRM07
What sort of cost should I expect for same sort of detailing work that you have had done?
Thanks in advance
Chris
XC40 FE | MY19 (cancelled MY18.5 order) | T5 AWD | Crystal White | took on order March, arrived 5th September : :D : |
WRM07

Post by WRM07 »

Hi Oakview,

Depending on what system you choose etc, but the Gyeon I had was around £800 and took 2 days for application and cure.

Hope this helps.
First Edition, D4 Auto, AWD, Crystal White, 20" alloys, on the road since April.
Oakview

Post by Oakview »

Yes thanks 🙏 had a quote for £700 so will check using latest gear!
XC40 FE | MY19 (cancelled MY18.5 order) | T5 AWD | Crystal White | took on order March, arrived 5th September : :D : |
Telboy

Post by Telboy »

Simply stunning, loving the look of that.
XC40 T5 FE - Bursting with blue and now with some extra blue - Polestar :D