Delivery next Saturday - can't contain excitement

The place to discuss everything else..
ciuncky

Post by ciuncky »

Hi all!

Finally the car will be with dealer tomorrow. Due to work schedule etc, i'll only collect next week on 14th.
Will surely be a hard wait!

I got a Fusion Red T4 AWD R-Design Pro with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium packs. All black inside. Additionally, electronic child lock doors in the back, wireless charging, Carplay integration and the KH stereo. Also roof bars, but i opted to have them delivered in the trunk and i'll install when needed (ie when i get 2nd bike for missus).

Placed the order on 30 of June, it sure was a long wait considering my other car - an also red Mazda 3 2016 / 3rd gen - took a total of 1 & 1/2 weeks to be delivered.

Will get pictures as soon as i collect!
Fingers crossed i don't run into many hurdles

Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

That's one hell of a spec. As mentioned elsewhere get a screen protector on the sensus screen asap. Cuts down on finger prints and reflections and protects against accidental damage.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
ciuncky

Post by ciuncky »

I already have one on my wishlist, so i'll probably order soon so i can install next weekend. Fingerprints drive me crazy haha!

Need to get the sunglass holder off the dealer, instead of the cargo net they failed to inform me will come with the car for free... so i paid for one too.