top off dash Clip location at each end

The place to discuss everything else..
simmo

Post by simmo »

XC40 Inscription Great car really pleased but does take some getting used to, the voice control button little erratic. Elexa wants to do her own thing.

Does anyone know what the Clip retain, at each end on top off the dash do! we think for some sort or sun screen.

Many Thanks

BarnOwlBob

Post by BarnOwlBob »

Do you mean the clear plastic clip that comes out of the pillar just above the top of the dash? I've only got one on the driver's side but assumed it was for keeping your parking tickets in place. My previous car (Saab) had one and I found it a very simple but very useful feature!
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Yep, definitely for parking tickets, in the owners manual, had the same in the Yeti.

Chris
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
Deleted User 1240

Post by Deleted User 1240 »

simmo wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:33 pm XC40 Inscription Great car really pleased but does take some getting used to, the voice control button little erratic. Elexa wants to do her own thing.

Does anyone know what the Clip retain, at each end on top off the dash do! we think for some sort or sun screen.

Many Thanks
I think you're referring to the small black vents at either end on the top of the dash. They are an odd shape and look like something would slot it them but they are just vents to demist the side windows.