Air-Con Question

The place to discuss everything else..
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Hi again people

Just another question please. My new car isn’t arriving till late September (some might say it’s not coming soon enough with the amount of questions I’m asking). Anyway, I’m just gauging how good, bad or indifferent the Air-Con is on the XC40. My Renault Kangoo van is excellent and gets extremely cold. However, the previous 2 Minis I owned were absolutely shocking. Your thoughts....
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.

Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Record breaking temperatures this week and my air con is doing a great job of keeping me cool. I keep it in recirculation mode for as long as possible for faster cooling. Tempted to just drive around with no destination in mind just to get some relief from the heat.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Great, thanks
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
PC40

Post by PC40 »

Got in the car yesterday with an indicated 38c on the dash. Within a few miles on eco the internal temperature was down to the set 20c level and remained comfortable. It’s even more effective on comfort setting.
The car has a sunroof with the blind programmed to self close.
XC40 T5 First Edition|Bursting Blue |delivered end of March 2018
Deleted User 1240

Post by Deleted User 1240 »

PC40 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:44 am Got in the car yesterday with an indicated 38c on the dash. Within a few miles on eco the internal temperature was down to the set 20c level and remained comfortable. It’s even more effective on comfort setting.
The car has a sunroof with the blind programmed to self close.
Excuse my ignorance but where do I find what the internal temperature of the car is?