XC40 B3 Plus Automatic
Fjord Blue

4 character

Post by 4 character »

Tesla Model S 90D into T5 Twin
Wheaters55

Post by Wheaters55 »

Merc c class coupe 220d amg line.
T5 Recharge Inscription, Crystal White, Charcoal interior, tinted rear windows + space saver spare.
Delivered 15 Sep 20
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Skoda Kodiaq Edition

Slightly nervous about moving to a smaller car but looking forward to driving a Volvo again :)
PreservedKillick

Post by PreservedKillick »

I wish you joy in your XC40
XC40 T5 R Design Pro AWD Polestar
PP1981

Post by PP1981 »

dalglir wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:11 pm Skoda Kodiaq Edition

Slightly nervous about moving to a smaller car but looking forward to driving a Volvo again :)
We are the same moving from a Kodiaq SEL 150Tsi 4x4 to a R Design T3 Auto with a few extras. Downsizing as only 2 little kids left to ferry about and wanted something with a bit mire luxury this time, not that the Kodiaq was in any way cheap.
XC40 T3 Auto R-Design Pro MY2021 Fusion Red with Versatility Pack, Climate Pack, Wireless Charging Pad, Electronic Child Locks, Sunglasses Holder, Genuine Folding Rear Metal Safety Guard and Mud Flaps..
goi

Post by goi »

Lexus CT200h (Toyota Full Hybrid Car, but no PlugIn)
since 2023: XC40 Pure Electric Twin Motor Ultimate MY24
since 2020: Mirai II Fuel Cell, MY21
2020-2023 XC40 Recharge Inscription (Pro) T5 (132+60 kW), MY21 late
Deleted User 2786

PP1981 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:54 pm We are the same moving from a Kodiaq SEL 150Tsi 4x4 to a R Design T3 Auto with a few extras. Downsizing as only 2 little kids left to ferry about and wanted something with a bit mire luxury this time, not that the Kodiaq was in any way cheap.
Likewise two kids but now a bit more grown and (hopefully) needing to cart less around in support. Got some fresh roofbars for flush rails delivered from roofbox.co.uk, just in case! I am really sorry to see the Kodiaq go. As a family, we've had some properly good times with that car: we've driven all over Europe in it, to Rome, to Florence, Prague, Munich, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Venice (parked Padua :lol: ), Black Forest, over Alpine passes and Italian mountain roads. It is an absolute comfortable beast of a vehicle. But Skoda had no plan to make a PHEV version so... coming back to the Volvo fold.
Leoniums

Post by Leoniums »

Ready to put an order for a T5 inscription
https://www.volvocars.com/gr/build/xc/x ... ?s=B3NQ7DZ
I am also thinking the XC60 T8 for its power, its 4x4 ability and its roomy interior but i believe boss (my wife) wont agree.
Just sold a Discovery Sport HSE 180Hp auto. 2 many issues with that car... in a period of 4 years, i passed almost 5 months into the service departments....
I am gonna miss its off road power and its roomy interior but the issues where way 2 many for a such expensive car.
Deleted User 2786

Leoniums wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:03 pm Ready to put an order for a T5 inscription
https://www.volvocars.com/gr/build/xc/x ... ?s=B3NQ7DZ
I am also thinking the XC60 T8 for its power, its 4x4 ability and its roomy interior but i believe boss (my wife) wont agree.
Just sold a Discovery Sport HSE 180Hp auto. 2 many issues with that car... in a period of 4 years, i passed almost 5 months into the service departments....
I am gonna miss its off road power and its roomy interior but the issues where way 2 many for a such expensive car.
Was seriously considering a Disco Sport when I decided on the Skoda Kodiaq. Sorry to hear yours gave you so much trouble! By comparison, we've had our Kodiaq for 3 years and ~45k miles without a single problem. The 'Edition' trim pack is just full of stuff: it's hard to find items included in the Volvo Inscription Pro package that aren't included in Skoda Kodiaq Edition package - even CarPlay is included (an optional extra on the Volvo). The Wife was extremely dubious about the brand until we had it. If Skoda had a PHEV version, it would have been my first showroom visit. As this is a company car, my main focus is how much bang for buck I can get out of my monthly car allowance, the running cost given the mix of short and (very) long distance driving, and the car benefit tax. The XC60 qualifies out for me on that basis but I am almost definitely going to miss the room and bootspace. If you have kids and can stretch to an XC60, I would :lol: