Full set of official xc40 rubber mats for £47.51

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
andygou

Post by andygou »

Willowxc40 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:31 pm Hi all,

My xc40 FE only came with carpet mats, so have been looking for rubber ones. But a £100+ i was waiting. Eventually found some for £47.51 here

https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/pr ... /O31470974

Arrived today and they are indeed the official ones! Thought I’d share as they’re a great bargain and nice early Xmas present to myself!
My mats arrived today. Really pleased with them, a perfect fit and far better than aftermarket items at a probably similar price. The way the mats lip up the sides of the sills is great, it stops all the rubbish which invariably gets past the edges of the textile mats and then underneath them.

Many thanks for sharing this great deal with the rest of us!
T5 FE Bursting Blue, 19" wheels, no headlamp cleaning. Ordered 24 February, arrived at dealer 25 April, delivered 30 April.

iainrelliott

Post by iainrelliott »

+1 for these mats. I ordered them last week, and arrived in a few days. Great fit and the gearbox tunnel mat is a very clever idea I’ve not seen before. Complete bargain compared to dealers prices.

Thanks also for sharing this.
Wedgie

Post by Wedgie »

They do a great price on the reversible boot liner too I ordered both :)
TrevG

Post by TrevG »

Just ordered my mats on line and collecting at my local garage thanks for the tip car due in February if the date does not move. 🙄🙄🙄🤤
XC40 R Design T4 Fusion Red, winter pack, electric tailgate,Sunroof, reversing camera, mud flaps ,boot liner, fitted rubber mats, and spare wheel
TrevG

Post by TrevG »

Hi mats arrived today look excellent quality with raised edges to prevent water from running off on to carpet definitely a bargain at £47.51 Volvo logo moulded into mats and sealed in genuine Volvo packaging thank you again for the link to the site
XC40 R Design T4 Fusion Red, winter pack, electric tailgate,Sunroof, reversing camera, mud flaps ,boot liner, fitted rubber mats, and spare wheel
abby606

Post by abby606 »

The deal seems to be over now :(
libbers

Post by libbers »

Phew I was lucky. Got my order in yesterday morning at the sale price and the mats arrived today.
T4 R-Design Pro | Bursting Blue | Convinience, Xenium, Intellisafe Surround & HK Sound | Ordered 30 April, Collected 19 December 🎉
Flatman5

Post by Flatman5 »

Got mine before Christmas fitted them this last weekend, very happy with fit, highly recommended.
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Dammit - wish I'd order a set before the price went up.
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019
mattdesign

Post by mattdesign »

Me too! :(
XC40 | R-Design Pro | D4 AWD | Black Stone
20" | Xenium | Intellisafe Pro | Convenience | Harman Kardon | Keyless
Gear shift paddles | Wireless charging | Smartphone integration | Power child locks
Ordered 22/05/18 | Delivered 21/01/19