Heated rear seats

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
lamptramp

Post by lamptramp »

My FE comes with rear heated seats, yesterday when we were 4 people in the car and cold we tried the heated seat in the back. When switched to high heat there seemed to be no heat in the seat swab and after a while a small amount of heat in the lumber part of seat back, is this normal or do I have a problem. The front seats and steering wheel heaters work very well.
Volvo XC40 Fusion Red 1st Edition T5 on order for October 2018. Took delivery 31st October 2018

GemBar

Post by GemBar »

I don't believe that's correct, when the back seats are heated they are as warm as the fronts and even the middle person if you have five in the car can still fill the heat, perhaps get this checked out, there maybe a lose connection somewhere, hope this helps.
XC40 T3 R Design | Winter Pack | Heated Rear Seats & Steering Wheel | Front Parking Sensors | Power Tailgate | Osmium Grey | Ordered Mid March for Delivery June / October / September | Now driving as from 14-09-18
kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Heated rear seats on mine work just the same as fronts
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)
lamptramp

Post by lamptramp »

Many thanks for your replies. I hoped that was the case. I shall add it to the list of problems for the 3 month check.
Volvo XC40 Fusion Red 1st Edition T5 on order for October 2018. Took delivery 31st October 2018