6 days 'till delivery day

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Markxc40

Post by Markxc40 »

Now that my lease vehicle is 6 days away from delivery I'm wondering what if any welcome pack is included.

Normally I go into the dealerships and make a deal for my car and just before signing on the dotted line I ask for a tank of petrol or some floor mats etc. With this lease the dealership is in Peterborough and I am in Worcestershire 100 miles away, the vehicle was delivered to them for PDI work and now they have given me a date for its delivery.

However I've had no talk time with them so no time to beg for any freebies etc :(
Have any lease owners on here had any extra treats, I've seen some reports that these days some new other vehicles don't even have any manuals as it's all done online.

So if you did get some extras what buttons did you press with the sales team. ;)

Thanks

Best
Last edited by Markxc40 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Driving a Volvo XC40 2.0 T4 Inscription Pro AWD Geartronic in Pine Grey :D

hdasmith

Post by hdasmith »

Depends on who the lease company is. With work, we use Hitachi, and they arrange a significant discount up front in the first place, so no chance of getting any extras.
Inscription Pro | Pine Grey | Amber Leather | D3 FWD Manual
Ordered 11th May 2018
Delivered 6th November 2018
Markxc40

Post by Markxc40 »

NOW 2 DAYS BEFORE DELIVERY and will come complete with a full set of car mats - whoopy do.

Best
abby606

Post by abby606 »

Markxc40 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:46 am NOW 2 DAYS BEFORE DELIVERY and will come complete with a full set of car mats - whoopy do.

Best
Do they not already come with mats? I could have sworn I read they did. Try and get that tank of petrol instead!
Markxc40

Post by Markxc40 »

It came today at 11.30 am a truly astounding vehicle, very pleased.

Abby it came with mats and 1/2 a tank of petrol after the 100 mile delivery journey so that with a good price cant be too bad.

Now to learn about keyless entry and learn to do the boot wiggle at the rear of the car etc tec.

Best