Reversible/folding textile load compartment mat.. anyone?

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
JakXC40

Post by JakXC40 »

Hi! I can't find mention here of this XC40 accessory?

Has anyone purchased it, or have experience of it in use... so far as know the Part Number is 31659022.

Thanks in advance..
XC40 / FE / T5 / 20" / Osmium Grey / 16/10/18

Deleted User 1240

Post by Deleted User 1240 »

I got one thrown in with the deal to protect the boot a bit from the dog.
It's good quality and fits nicely, haven't used it with the seats down or anything yet though.
The flap to protect the bumper is quite thin but it will stop things scratching the paint.
Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

I have one of those. Good quality and it does the job but it does prevent the use of the folding boot floor if you went for that option. I intend to use it for garden center/waste tip visits but it will stay in the garage otherwise...
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Fairly old post I know but I've got the flexible load floor and have just bought one of the protective mats and just lift it up to stand shopping in the underfloor storage area and hang off the grocery hooks. The material used for the protective mat is much nicer and better quality than that used in the boot and the door cards.

Chris
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
ACertainAge

Post by ACertainAge »

Yes, I use it a lot when rear seats are down for fishing tackle and drum kit. Good quality.
Masergs

Post by Masergs »

Hi I have one of these for sale if anybody interested along with rubber mats and roof bars

thanks