Volvo ID Pin

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Gre

Post by Gre »

Anyone had faced any problems getting the Pin for the Volvo ID from the dealer. The dealer is getting an error once logging in the details of my car to get the pin. The error message says that the car and the app on my iPhone are in different regions. I do not understand the problem neither my dealer as I have downloaded the app from the Greek apple store and the car is registered in greece. Anyone have faced such an issue ?
D4 R design FE bright silver 20 wheels.

Shaenei

Post by Shaenei »

No problem when I got mine. I got it within a few minutes whilst getting the car handed over
XC40 Crystal White First Edition with T5 engine polestar'ed, lava carpet & 19" Alloys

Ordered: 11th March
Delivered: 19th October
Talisker7

Post by Talisker7 »

Hi Gre,
Make sure your dealer is using the correct VIN number. Your VIN is displayed in the bottom corner of the windscreen.
T4 R Design Pro Fusion Red
Gre

Post by Gre »

Talisker7 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:45 am Hi Gre,
Make sure your dealer is using the correct VIN number. Your VIN is displayed in the bottom corner of the windscreen.
Hi talksker
My dealer did put the wrong vin the first time
And got a wrong Vin error. But this time this error wrong region is not being resolved. My dealer sent a report to volvo asking for a solution. They replied to completely delete the previous Volvo IDs (which volvo did on Friday) that I have created (4 of them :lol: ) and register for a new ID from the Greek Volvo website and not from the App on the iPhone. Let see on Monday how things will works out.
D4 R design FE bright silver 20 wheels.
Talisker7

Post by Talisker7 »

Good luck Gre!
T4 R Design Pro Fusion Red