Boot liner / Mat

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Shaenei wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm
kirsty_s2k wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm That's odd - I find I have to tuck mine between parcel shelf and back seat - but then it just fits well. Let me know if you want me to fit it and take some pics (don't have it in all the time)
Yeah I did that but still doesn't fit too well, I've sent a series of photos to them as they wanted to see the issue but won't get a response now till early next week

This is how mine fits, is yours the same Kirsty?
I'm pretty sure mine sits flatter (yours seems to ripple on the base) and I don't recall it being so close to the boot lid. I don't have the sides of mine tucking under the bit the parcel shelf sit on - but I'll try and check it/photo it when I get home tonight.
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)

kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

NOTE: I know my car needs a clean!!

When 'pushed' back under the parcel shelf bit

Seems to then 'ripple' more if it is pushed under

Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Shaenei wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm Do you think mine is the same? I've not had issues with it preventing the boot closing
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
Shaenei

Post by Shaenei »

kirsty_s2k wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:51 pm
Shaenei wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm Do you think mine is the same? I've not had issues with it preventing the boot closing
Sorry kirsty, I forgot to reply.

I can't see the photos, guessing Google drive links don't work too well in an IMG tag.

They've taken the tailgate guard off the items available for the car as they admitted they made it available without testing fitment. I've told them I'll make some modifications to the one I have and send them photos with what I've done as I personally think my plan is better than what they've designed. Whether they incorporate my idea going forward is up to them off but I think it's advantageous
XC40 Crystal White First Edition with T5 engine polestar'ed, lava carpet & 19" Alloys

Ordered: 11th March
Delivered: 19th October