Sat Nav keeps crashing

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Dingledog

Post by Dingledog »

Ive only had my XC40 two weeks, on day two Sat Nav became 'unavailable' and wouldn't reboot, it was fine next day and then two days ago it failed me in Birmingham with the same 'Unavailable', it then proceeded to flit between being 'unavailable' and not working very well at all. Its going to the dealers this week, but I wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

Dingledog

Post by Dingledog »

Car been back twice now. first time no electrician to sort it, second time did a software update. It failed within 400 metres of me getting it back. Now generally not working more than working. Going back next week for them to look again. Surely I cant be the only one experiencing theses problems?
Gre

Post by Gre »

No problem at all here. All works perfect. Done so far 10,000 miles with no errors or issues apart from the thristy D4 consumption.
D4 R design FE bright silver 20 wheels.
Chris-croft

Post by Chris-croft »

Mine has really played up today. I have got "waze" on my Iphone which works on car-play; but i seem to struggle to use my phone at the same time; so decided to switch to volvo sat-nav, and the it just "greyed out" the button to start the thing. So i completely unplugged my phone to ensure car-play wasn't causing problems....still no joy. I need to spend some more time sat on the drive experimenting.
T5 FE GREY OUTSIDE; BLACK INSIDE; 20" RIMS; Oct 19 DEL with P*