Last FE delivery date

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Julian B

Post by Julian B »

Ordered my First Edition on the 14th March with an ETA of 31st May, delivery revised to end of June/July, subsequently followed by dates in October, the final delivery date being 9th October.
Great news today from the Volvo Dealer confirming it has been built and provided me with the VIN number.
Delivery of the 9th October is looking correct, with arrival into the UK at Immingham.
The long wait is nearly over.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Edition | D4 | AWD | Crystal White | Charcoal | 20" Wheels | Polestar | Ordered 14th March | Final ETA 9th October !!

XCOsmium

Post by XCOsmium »

Waiting patiently UK....Im the same as you. Ordered a D3 R-Design Pro in Osmium Grey on 4th March. Estimated delivery was 29th June. Was then told to expect delivery in Sept and now in Oct with no exact date. Really hacked off with the Stealer as his idea of keeping me updated is a badly worded email 4 months apart. Hope it's worth the wait.
D3 R-Design Pro, Osmium Grey
rhaleuk

Post by rhaleuk »

Just heard that my D4 FE will be at the dealer in 48 hours and I can collect on Saturday!
XC40 D4 Auto First Edition, Crystal White, Lava Orange, 20" Alloys, Polestar - Ordered 14/3/18 - Delivery 6/10/18
XCOsmium

Post by XCOsmium »

Hey Waiting patiently UK.....I cant PM for some reason from my account? I ordered through Volvo Watford. Not impressed with their service so far. Hope your Stealer is better
D3 R-Design Pro, Osmium Grey
Joeldriver

Post by Joeldriver »

I got my FE today after ordering in April. Worth the wait !
Shaenei

Post by Shaenei »

Joeldriver wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm I got my FE today after ordering in April. Worth the wait !
Yet I ordered middle of march and still waiting
XC40 Crystal White First Edition with T5 engine polestar'ed, lava carpet & 19" Alloys

Ordered: 11th March
Delivered: 19th October
Joeldriver

Post by Joeldriver »

Shaenei wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:22 pm
Joeldriver wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm I got my FE today after ordering in April. Worth the wait !
Yet I ordered middle of march and still waiting
I ordered through an online broker so I actually think they had ordered at the beginning of the year and I ordered off them in April.
Boo22

Post by Boo22 »

Any others still waiting?
It’s looking like Nov- sincerely hoping for early rather than mid Nov now......
T5 1st Edition, Crystal White, 20" alloys, charcoal. Delighted owner since 13h Nov.
morrishey

Post by morrishey »

Still waiting, but only until Friday!
XC40 T5 FE, Fusion Red, 20inch wheels.
Ordered 15th March. Delivery, originally June, delivered 26th October.
Beeko Bill

Post by Beeko Bill »

I’m also picking up on Friday. Can’t wait but having a last minute wobble on wheels. I’ve gone with 19s which I think I’ll be happy with longer term but the 20s look so sweet.