Last FE delivery date

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Boo22

Post by Boo22 »

Hi,

I think I might be getting one of the last FEs, expected at the dealer on 31st October for potential collection 6-10 Nov.
Is anyone expecting one after me?
T5 1st Edition, Crystal White, 20" alloys, charcoal. Delighted owner since 13h Nov.

rhaleuk

Post by rhaleuk »

I ordered in March and keep being told to expect it mid October. It would be nice to get a surprise call to hear it's coming earlier though. I was feeling like I was going to be last... :roll:
XC40 D4 Auto First Edition, Crystal White, Lava Orange, 20" Alloys, Polestar - Ordered 14/3/18 - Delivery 6/10/18
ZED

Post by ZED »

rhaleuk wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:02 pm I ordered in March and keep being told to expect it mid October. It would be nice to get a surprise call to hear it's coming earlier though. I was feeling like I was going to be last... :roll:
I also ordered in March and latest estimate is Factory Complete 16 October. The race is on๐Ÿ˜œ

ZED
XC40 D4 FE Polestar Crystal White. Charcoal Interior. 20โ€ Wheels. Ordered 16 March, 2018
Original ETA June 2018 - now end of October 2018
Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

ZED wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:40 pm
I also ordered in March and latest estimate is Factory Complete 16 October. The race is on๐Ÿ˜œ

ZED
Ditto on those dates.
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.
lamptramp

Post by lamptramp »

I took up a cancelled order in June 2018 and I am told it will not be until 30 October 2018. I keep hoping it will be earlier but not very hopefull.
Volvo XC40 Fusion Red 1st Edition T5 on order for October 2018. Took delivery 31st October 2018
Beeko Bill

Post by Beeko Bill »

Iโ€™m later than all of these dates. I ordered mid March and am told the build date is end of October....delivery early November.
Julian B

Post by Julian B »

It would be interesting to know the actual order form dates, coupled to the projected last First Edition delivery dates.
When ordering my First Edition on the 14th March, my understanding from the Volvo Dealership, I was very close to the deadline for First Edition orders.
The estimated delivery date on my order form was 31st May, which I was later advised would be the end of June beginning of July.
Upon making my own enquiries I discovered my projected delivery date was actually the 5th October and more recently the 9th October.
Ordering near to the deadline I thought I would be one of the last to receive their First Edition, but for delivery dates now to project into November there must have been quite a last minute surge of orders mid March.
Unless I was given misinformation about the FE ordering deadline being the 15/16th March !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FE | D4 | AWD | Crystal White | Charcoal | 20" Wheels | Est Delivery 31st May | 2nd Confirmed Delivery 9th October | Polestar Ordered.
rhaleuk

Post by rhaleuk »

There was absolutely a surge of last day orders before they cut off the FE. I think it will be worth it but itโ€™s been painful!
XC40 D4 Auto First Edition, Crystal White, Lava Orange, 20" Alloys, Polestar - Ordered 14/3/18 - Delivery 6/10/18
Chris-croft

Post by Chris-croft »

Mines being built next week, delivery into dealers at Hull 15th Oct........ Now when should I tell the Mrs about our new car......, and do I get P*'d before taking delivery.....My current xc60 D5 has P* optimisation so maybe I should..... decisions decisions...
Ordered end of March, original delivery July; re-scheduled once and moved to mid Oct; and fingers crossed mid Oct it is.
T5 FE GREY OUTSIDE; BLACK INSIDE; 20" RIMS; Oct 19 DEL with P*
WaitingpatientlyUK

Post by WaitingpatientlyUK »

Ordered mine in March for June delivery, then August now MIGHT!!!! be October. Getting seriously fed up with waiting and starting to look at other options. Come on Volvo, give us some answers!!!