Momentum Pro D3 Auto - modern concrete pics

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
hazza

Post by hazza »

I think I have one of the first Momentum Pro D3 Autos. Sharing pictures with you... whilst many of you are fortunate to be FE-ers, a few of us have Momentums so I wanted to share the Modern Concrete interior with you. I love it! Really happy with it, and already breaking 50mpg in it (ignore mpg figure in photo taken earlier in the day after only a few miles) which makes me even happier! Plus showing many of you what the 18" wheels look like in real life. Not many of these around hence why wanting to share with you as I've been hooked on this forum whilst waiting for it to arrive and I know others like me would be intrigued!

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

XC40 D3 Momentum Pro Auto in Osmium Grey with Modern Concrete

Dove

Post by Dove »

Thanks so much for sharing these. This is what we have order (but Petrol). Our delivery date is now September and I was considering changing the colour from Grey to White, but having see this - I think I'll stick with the grey. Looks great !!
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

hazza wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 pm I think I have one of the first Momentum Pro D3 Autos. Sharing pictures with you... whilst many of you are fortunate to be FE-ers, a few of us have Momentums so I wanted to share the Modern Concrete interior with you. I love it! Really happy with it, and already breaking 50mpg in it (ignore mpg figure in photo taken earlier in the day after only a few miles) which makes me even happier! Plus showing many of you what the 18" wheels look like in real life. Not many of these around hence why wanting to share with you as I've been hooked on this forum whilst waiting for it to arrive and I know others like me would be intrigued!
Looks good hazza - I do like the interior. Strange name for it though - probably a loose translation from the Swedish?
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21โ€, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
johnbluerio

Post by johnbluerio »

The concrete colour inner looks great with the black to the rear of the front seats makes them more child friendly. Nice colour combination not available to look at when the first demo models were about.
First Edition T5 20โ€ wheels not just a 245bhp 4x4 ipad.
Alfa_forza

Post by Alfa_forza »

Nice photos, we have the same car except I have a manual, and black seats. Averaged 52 mpg over a distance of 130 miles according to trip computer on the way home from the dealer. Pleased with that, should loosen up over time.
trjim2k5

Post by trjim2k5 »

Awesome car! How are you finding the D3? Is it powerful enough? I have a D3 Inscription Pro Auto on order and I am a bit concerned by comments I read on the T3 reviews saying that the car is under powered. I know it's petrol vs diesel, but still...
XC40 | Inscription Pro | D3 FWD Auto | Denim Blue | Ordered 29/03/18 | Delivered 29/09/18
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Really sexy interior. ๐Ÿ˜Ž