Non Convenience Pack Boot

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Hes

Post by Hes »

I’m finalising my options list and would like to know what the standard boot floor looks like without the convenience pack. Does anyone have a pic or 2?

Thanks

balmoral

Post by balmoral »

Even my dealer couldn't answer that question! - In the end I ordered the convenience pack! I'm not sure but I think that the non convenience pack boot floor is just a single flat sheet which can be hinged up whereas the convenience pack one folds into 3. The only clue I can find is in the owners manual (which can be downloaded from the Volvo website. Page 567 (in the UK version) seems to to show the 2 different versions but still isn't all that clear.
Inscription T5 Pine Grey Received 31/05/18
Keeval

Post by Keeval »

Just to confirm - I didn't go for the convenience pack and the floor is just one flat sheet with a handle on.
T4 AWD R-Design Geartronic, Osmium Grey - 18" Wheels | Intellisafe Pro, Winter Pack, 360 Camera, Apple CarPlay | Ordered Feb 2018 - Delivered July 2018
Hes

Post by Hes »

Keeval wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:49 pm Just to confirm - I didn't go for the convenience pack and the floor is just one flat sheet with a handle on.
Thanks for the reply! What’s underneath it?
Keeval

Post by Keeval »

Either an extra storage area or the spare wheel if you have that option. I don't have it, so there are two large areas to put things in. In fact I've been able to put bags and stuff that I normally keep in the car in there, keeping the boot totally free for use.

Edit to add: Also the tools and tyre filler are there (if you don't have a spare wheel).
T4 AWD R-Design Geartronic, Osmium Grey - 18" Wheels | Intellisafe Pro, Winter Pack, 360 Camera, Apple CarPlay | Ordered Feb 2018 - Delivered July 2018