Any Momentum T4 AWD Auto deliveries yet?

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
nikonphotobro

Post by nikonphotobro »

Hey folks,

Has anyone yet taken delivery of their Momentum T4 AWD Auto yet?

Keen to hear opinions regarding the entry level trim, particularly cloth/vinyl seats.

Whilst I have ordered a number of extras with the car, I deliberately chose not to upgrade the seats or wheels.

I'd also love to have views and opinions as to T4 v T5 power and acceleration.

Thanks in advance.
XC40 Momentum T4 AWD (Fusion Red) with Intellisafe Pro, Winter Pack, Reversing Camera, Tinted Windows, Power Tailgate and Android Auto 🚘

Jsuter

Post by Jsuter »

T4 has enough power. Tried the T5 at dealer before I bought, and I am very happy with my T4. SWITZERLAND is very mountainous and i never feel a lack of power
T4 Inscription - Pine Grey - Blond Interieur - All packs - 18β€˜ rim - 4c Suspension - Ordered end of March delivered 24.5.18
nikonphotobro

Post by nikonphotobro »

Jsuter wrote: ↑Sat May 26, 2018 6:50 pm T4 has enough power. Tried the T5 at dealer before I bought, and I am very happy with my T4. SWITZERLAND is very mountainous and i never feel a lack of power
Hi Jsuter,

Delighted to hear your thoughts on the T4 power, as my dealer only had T5 or D4 test drive vehicles available. The T5 was very lively, but I wasn't sure just how much more powerful it was than a T4.

Your comments are encouraging. Thanks!

I very much hope that you enjoy your new car, and wish you many happy miles of motoring.

Best wishes
XC40 Momentum T4 AWD (Fusion Red) with Intellisafe Pro, Winter Pack, Reversing Camera, Tinted Windows, Power Tailgate and Android Auto 🚘
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

My Xc40 momentum pro t4 is being made at the moment, and should reach uk by the 1 June 2018. Quite exciting. Could be one of the first in uk . 😎
nikonphotobro

Post by nikonphotobro »

MOJO wrote: ↑Mon May 28, 2018 5:13 pm My Xc40 momentum pro t4 is being made at the moment, and should reach uk by the 1 June 2018. Quite exciting. Could be one of the first in uk . 😎
Mojo,

Delighted to hear that.

Do you mind me asking when you placed the order? Mine was placed 7th April, with anticipated delivery date of mid July.

I plan to drop the dealer an email middle of this week for an update.

Best wishes
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

Ordered my Xc40 momentum pro T4 6-3- 2018