Best personal contract hire deals

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Willisthm

Post by Willisthm »

Hi folks. Currently driving a 2015 XC 60 R Design, Lux, Geartronic, Nav on a personal contract hire. My current deal is up in October and am really tempted with the XC 40 R Design Pro on a similar contract.

Anyone managed to get a good personal contract deal, if so any chance of giving me details please - monthly cost, no.payments down, duration etc.

Thanks in advance.

Will

Alfa_forza

Post by Alfa_forza »

Hi I got a PCH over 4 years 12000 miles d3 momentum, roughly £2500 options. £1000 upfront, £320 monthly. Hope this helps.
senwar

Post by senwar »

I pay £386 on a 6+35 for my first edition. This is direct with volvo

Beat pretty much everything I could see at the time.

I originally ordered an xc60 r-design for £387 on 6+23 but the XC40 extras on the FE changed my mind.
XC40 FE | D4 | Osmium Grey |19" wheels
Chrsmi

Post by Chrsmi »

Alfa, that seems like a great deal! How long ago was that, and was it broker or dealer?

I got £2000 down, £392/mo on 48 months (14k) for my D4 FE, though know that doesn't help the OP - particularly with R-Design spec issues at present. I doubt you'd get an R-design in time for Oct, as many of us on here who ordered in March will only get delivery Sep/Oct - unless of course you stumble across a cancelled order.
D4 First Edition | Fusion Red, 19" Alloys | Estimated Delivery: Late June/Early July
Switching from: Seat Leon
Tom Dickan-Harry

Post by Tom Dickan-Harry »

Hi Will. I ordered my T5 R Design the first week of May via a PCH with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts. 22k miles p.a. with 35+3. They were £50 a month cheaper than I could find elsewhere. including Volvo, and I spent some time checking comparative prices. I've been told a build date of 5th Nov but have taken that with a pinch of salt!
XC40 T5 R Design Osmium Grey Intellisafe, Winter and Xenium packs, Premium Sound, Smartphone
Becksie

Post by Becksie »

I think you will find so many different variations of price due to when order was placed etc.
I'm paying £381 for an D4 R Design Pro 9+36 10K with panoramic roof and heated steering wheel as extras.

I wish I'd of been able to order a FE but alas it took me 6 months to finally decide on a XC40!

I ordered mid march with a build date of nov!
Ordered 12/03/18 - D4 R Design Pro - Fusion Red.
Build date - 02/11/18 :shock:
senwar

Post by senwar »

senwar wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:09 am I pay £386 on a 6+35 for my first edition. This is direct with volvo

Beat pretty much everything I could see at the time.

I originally ordered an xc60 r-design for £387 on 6+23 but the XC40 extras on the FE changed my mind.
Forgot to say this was for 12k pa
XC40 FE | D4 | Osmium Grey |19" wheels
Alfa_forza

Post by Alfa_forza »

Chrsmi I ordered direct from a dealer. I found the deal by doing a search on whatcar.com (I looked on every lease car site for weeks beforehand so I was confident I could not get it cheaper. A broker was charging the exact same price (sure it was from the same dealer) he wanted a broker's fee. With this deal I cut out the middle man and got the same price. I ordered in late January, we have a build date of June 29th. If I had have gone for a d3 momentum with no extras I could have got the price down to £297 a month with 3 months up front. There were just some extras I had to have. I wasn't bothered about the pro trim which in the end probably speeded up our delivery date.
NemosMum

Post by NemosMum »

Was happy with our deal on a T5 FE 6+47, 8k p/a mileage £345 pm (inc.VAT). Order 11th Jan and delivered 24th April. But given the demand, I don't imagine there will be any bargains out there anytime soon.
XC40 First Edition T5 - Bursting Blue/Charcoal 20"
Willisthm

Post by Willisthm »

Thanks for the info lads.
I will be heading to Mill Volvo Sunderland to discuss options next week. With the build dates erratic for the R Design Pro would anyone recommend me the next best spec. Am not going for extras, just a standard spec but with all the whistles and bells.
Cheers