Dealer deals?!

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Siklopps

Post by Siklopps »

Ok, so I’m going in to bat with the dealer on Saturday to get the best possible deal for an R-Design (my first V!). Advice on this forum has been amazingly helpful. Would love to get folks’ experience in negotiating on your XC40s. Given this car’s current popularity, can I expect any movement on list price? Should I be focusing on added extras? Have people found any movement on financing rates?

Understand we’re in for a LONG wait, but hoping dealers still have some room to play with within their margins...

Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

Are you in the U.K.?
If so, I recommend you go to carwow.co.uk and configure your XC40. Submit your request and you should get some offers back within a few hours. Take your best quote into your local dealer and use that as a base for negotiation...
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.
NO_XC40_YET

Post by NO_XC40_YET »

Been Told Volvo have withdrawn all discounts from XC40 including for Staff - Doubt they will budge until tehy can cope with demand
q3billy

Post by q3billy »

Use Carwow or CarFile for your best chance at a decent offer... Volvo stopped the deposit contribution and hiked the APR up another percent at the beginning of this quarter so there's not much chance you'll get a good deal now.
Next quarter is June so if you can wait just over a month I would. The current offers can't get any worse.
R-Design Pro T3 | Bursting Blue | Xenium | Convenience | Intellisafe Pro | Smartphone Integration | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate
Ordered: 04/04/18 | Delivered: 19/11/18 | Sold: 15/02/19

Replaced with: Mercedes-Benz E400 in red