STILL haven't seen......

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
johnbluerio

Post by johnbluerio »

Seen a grey R design this pm in Goole, but we were in our Classic Toyota camper so didn't stop and couldn't keep up if we had followed anyway. 1st one we've seen for a few hundred miles.
First Edition T5 20” wheels not just a 245bhp 4x4 ipad.

Tyson

Post by Tyson »

I live in Rotherham and have seen two. One white R Design and a grey one at Meadowhall shopping centre. I have not seen any on the motorways around Yorkshire??
PC40

Post by PC40 »

Started to see a few more recently. A grey T3 R design parked next to me a few weeks ago. Saw a grey inscription across the car park on another occasion. Had an identical twin park next to me another day, so identical that the VIN no was only 3 before mine. This week I followed a white FE for a few miles. Gave me a good chance to see how good the car looks on the road.
XC40 T5 First Edition|Bursting Blue |delivered end of March 2018
lamptramp

Post by lamptramp »

I still have only seen 1 XC40 and that was in Hexham in June. I have had mine for 2 weeks now and have not seen any in my part of Lincolnshire, the only problem I have is it seem to be a mud magnet and there is lots of that about.
Volvo XC40 Fusion Red 1st Edition T5 on order for October 2018. Took delivery 31st October 2018
hdasmith

Post by hdasmith »

I came across a Dutch bursting blue in Suffolk at the weekend - R design or FE - don’t know - but what was interesting was that it had the full leather seats rather than nubuck textile.
Inscription Pro | Pine Grey | Amber Leather | D3 FWD Manual
Ordered 11th May 2018
Delivered 6th November 2018
senwar

Post by senwar »

Pulled into my hotel car park in Jesmond on Monday to find 2 parked up. A fusion (not sure of was inscription or momentum) and a grey r design with foreign plates.

Then saw a fusion r design on way into work yesterday.
XC40 FE | D4 | Osmium Grey |19" wheels
Bob

Post by Bob »

After months of not seeing another in my area (Lancaster) other than my own, or at the dealers, today I saw a red R design on the M6 between J.35 and J.36, North bound, at about 10:10 today. If the owner/driver is on here, I passed you on a fully liveried Blood Bike.
I nearly gave you a thumbs up, but you would probably have wondered why if I had! :-)
Ordered 24th February 2018: XC40, FE, T5, Crystal White, Lava Interior (additional black carpets), 19" wheels, mud flaps, Tow Bar, Polestar, was expected June/July, then 1st October.
Finally took delivery on 16th October 2018. 8-)
q3billy

Post by q3billy »

I saw hundreds before I got mine and since, just the one! We both clocked each other as he was pulling out of the road I was turning into... His was a silver Inscription 18 plate I think
R-Design Pro T3 | Bursting Blue | Xenium | Convenience | Intellisafe Pro | Smartphone Integration | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate
Ordered: 04/04/18 | Delivered: 19/11/18 | Sold: 15/02/19

Replaced with: Mercedes-Benz E400 in red
KTH

Post by KTH »

Hi! I picked up my T3 inscription last week and havent seen another. Since ordering mine in April ive only seen 2. I live in reading area.
morrishey

Post by morrishey »

I’ve found one exactly same as mine is our town. My daughter keeps seeing it waiting to pick up someone from her school, it gets her hopes up every time that I’ve come to give her a lift and she won’t have to walk home!
XC40 T5 FE, Fusion Red, 20inch wheels.
Ordered 15th March. Delivery, originally June, delivered 26th October.